Sonic LittleBigPlanet Pack Announced!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bbop800

BboP
Click here for info.

A Sonic the Hedgehog costume and sticker pack for LittleBigPlanet has been announced! And by the looks of it, it's epic. The pack will be $6 US and downloadable in the Playstation Store.

Cool! But I wish they could do more than just costumes ( which is amazing) and stickers, Maybe a mini campaign treatment that MSG got would be awesome =D ( but you got to admit, that green hill zone level by kiminski kicked unhealthy loads of [Expletive here])

That Sonic pack literally makes me drop my plans to get my 360 fixed/new 360 to buy a PS3. It's tempting, but I'll stick being a Xbox fanboy(Even tough I started being a playstation fanboy... :|)

Certaintly, the Tails Doll never fails to inspire terror. Not only are his eyes now empty lumps of coal, but there's a stitched incision in his forehead.

I suspect imps shall burst forth from his seams.

Last edited:
That Sonic pack literally makes me drop my plans to get my 360 fixed/new 360 to buy a PS3. It's tempting, but I'll stick being a Xbox fanboy(Even tough I started being a playstation fanboy... :|)
you do realize this is available on the xbox 360 too, right?

you do realize this is available on the xbox 360 too, right?

Where did you hear that? Last time I checked LBP is a PS3 exclusive...

ON TOPIC: if they stick with adding maybe one or two more skins a Metal Sonic skin would fit with the classic group, also Amy >.>

im pretty sure if they made another sonic game, it would at least be on more than the ps3, since nintendo OWNS sega.

im pretty sure if they made another sonic game, it would at least be on more than the ps3.
Except this is not a Sonic game, just a set of Sonic skins for an existing one.

since nintendo OWNS sega
Either this is an outright lie (claiming Sega actually works for Ninty), or a blatant bout of fanboyism. Either way, I really can't take you seriously with that attitude, and I bet nobody else can either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back