SRBG: Alpha Preview Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a way to change the controls to normal? Because I can't use these controls! IT TOOK ME 5 MINUTES TO GET PAST THE FIRST PART OF THE FIRST LEVEL!!!

might as well rate this thing(im bord)
so this is kinda fun for me the controls CAN be anoying at times but heres how far i think it has acomplished

the games goal list
Goals:
-Fully functional/controllable third-person and first-person camera modes 35%
-Working ramps to run on and wall-running 0%
-2-4 Player Split-screen VS. and COOP Modes 25%
-Custom characters and 'costumes' ???%
-Extra sprites for more character actions, like picking things up and pushing movable objects 0%
-A whole host of options and unique GUI ???%
-More obvious features, like a map editor and an easy-to-use character builder.map editor 0% character builder 95%

Hey, double-posting AND pointless bumping. New record! :B

Anyway, this is incredible for a Game Maker engine, despite the obvious flaws. I'd honestly like to see this finished.

Hey, double-posting AND pointless bumping. New record! :B

Anyway, this is incredible for a Game Maker engine, despite the obvious flaws. I'd honestly like to see this finished.

Sorry, this is a test engine and I don't believe Dr.P is working on it anymore. He's working on things like Sonic Advanced V4 and that.

Dr.Pepper is not working on this anymore and if you look through the topic, I uploaded it again on Mediafire in one of my posts. This has been dead for ages and no one will be working on this ever again unless someone wants to pick it up here and now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back