The mb is normal again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me!! I was really sad when I saw this:

SRB2MB said:
Now returning you to your regularly scheduled board...

It's like the regular MB is saying "So, who missed me!?"

EDIT: I still have a huge avatar. Wonder if I should keep it...

NiteAngel said:
Me!! I was really sad when I saw this:

SRB2MB said:
Now returning you to your regularly scheduled board...

It's like the regular MB is saying "So, who missed me!?"

EDIT: I still have a huge avatar. Wonder if I should keep it...

Don't. Change it back. This goes for all of you who decided to do it. Don't make us disable your avatar privileges. Yes, we can disable it for a single person.

If anyone of you guys still see an avatar that is big and is over 20kb, feel free to tell us about it. I know I could search the AFD forum, but you guys could do it for us right now if you want to. Just bring me the list of names.

Sonict said:
Don't. Change it back. This goes for all of you who decided to do it. Don't make us disable your avatar privileges. Yes, we can disable it for a single person.
Aw... but I wanted to keep my 37 Kb avatar D: [/humor]

In all seriousness, I'm glad the MB is back to normal.

I still got the last topic. HAH!

Also, I needn't even touch my avatar -- it still fits into the ordinary restrictions. :)

(Though I will probably change it back soon anyway)

Good that it's back to normal again. The AFD was good fun (Mostly in it's earlier hour though) but it's nice to have the normal mb back. Will the skin be available later though?

I didn't like that the rest of the boards weren't visible at the time, but regardless, I had a great time the whole day! I almost died laughing at quite a few of Rob's posts. xD And the weather was awesome in my area too, so I had a very enjoyable AFD IRL too. This was the best April Fools day I've had in a long time, seriously guys, thanks for all the laughs.

I'm actually quite surprised all of those posts were kept, seeing as there were over several hundred of them. Although it is nice being able to look back at all of the hilarious posts. :P

Ahh AFD was a barrel of laughs, I actually had a lot of fun acting like a n00b all the time, and your guys posts were funny too.

Same here. I would want it as an option. maybe there should be a poll for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back