Configuring Freewebs Help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

UruZingLo

Zero out of Ten
Well Im making my own site, and I tried using Freewebs, everything has gone okay untill I get to the adding episodes of anime part. Im trying to do like what most anime watching sites do, to where you click on the link and it takes you to a differnt page on your site and shows the video(Kind of like tailedfox), so does anyone know how to do this?

If you like the anime so much, you shouldn't be posting it without authorisation.

But if you MUST, there's probably FLV (Flash Video) players out there that you can use.

It depends on what site you're using to upload anime to. Most of them provide their own java embed link.

If you upload the video to your Freewebs site, you won't get far before your account dies due to bandwidth overuse, Youtube embeds are just HTML if you're using that, so just put it wherever you put HTML.

If it's licensed anime, don't bother with YouTube, they get really annoying when it comes to copyright issues. You're better off looking for a site like Veoh, which I've seen to be more lenient.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back