The Pony Thread (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow... If there's a thread dedicated to it, I gotta see that. If the sanity that exists in this thread is equal to that, there's no way I could stop reading.

How about one of these "Who are you?" quizzes to keep the topic alive? As long as we keep it from devouring the entire thread it should be fine, right?

banner_fluttershy.jpg

I was uh.. fluttershy on my first try...*squeak*

But I took it again and got...
banner_pinkiepie.jpg

Good ol' Pinkie Pie. Which fits myself on the internet more if you ask me.

First time I got Fluttershy, then I got Twilight with Pinkie Pie as a very close runner up in both cases. The questions weren't that great though, in my opinion. As I've stated earlier in this thread, I identify with all of the mane six though so I don't really put much stock in these results. Any one of the choices would have sounded a lot like me with critical exceptions.

Here's what I got for that pony personality test thing:

53ead20a8d73fa10fe784d8061a7cfc2.jpg

...I reckon that actually fits me fairly well.

Also, the previous 2 times I tried this I was Applejack and Twilight Sparkle.

Last edited:
>Pick Scootaloo as favorite pet
>image popup

>Pick Rock
>option changes to "Look out, here comes TOM!!"

I like this quiz. Let's see what I-

808db847d3b0a322cf8eb33.jpg

God damn, look at that Rarity score. This can't be right.

Last edited:
banner_rainbowdash.jpg

2aonzo.jpg

Yeah, every time I take one of these I'm Rainbow Dash, pretty much.

banner_rainbowdash.jpg

14ce7ap.jpg

Something's wrong here, a lot of my thing's were slightly below Rainbow's measure. :\

Oh alright, I'll try it.

...hmm, didn't really expect this result.

a48d7f75684055add55586b3c52ad575.jpg

banner_applejack.jpg

Honestly, I was expecting either Fluttershy or Rainbow Dash, since I see myself as either excessively shy or excessively brazen, without that much middle-ground...

85f7e7e5a8022e945bf6f009781525b5.jpg

OH LIKE WE ALL DIDN'T SEE IT COMING

Seriously though, it's like a COMPASS pointing the right way.

Well, I took it anyways, and ended up pretty much even on Twilight and AJ. Sounds about right as far as the mane cast are concerned. But if there were more ponies, I'm sure I'd be closest to being a Zecora. Her type fits me to a T.

Well, I took the test as well. It would appear I have a lot of Twilight and Fluttershy aspects with a healthy amount of hilarity and fabulosity included for good measure.

But the fact that I have almost no Rainbow Dash elements is oddly fitting as I am rarely, if ever, competitive. Not too sure about Applejack, but I do have a history of putting work off until I need to get it done, so it's probably true.

b38e48c1904c633d1a329af4734c6aae.jpg

banner_pinkiepie.jpg

5c491b44a8845cc0c1a84106fdd6486c.jpg

Huh, last time I took this test a long time ago I was Fluttershy and Pinkie with little to no Rainbow Dash or Applejack.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkWRHGGABQY

Episode 12, in beautiful 1080p

What an adorable episode! I was thoroughly impressed this time around.

The whole conflict Apple-Bloom went through was something I can easily identify with myself. Some people, like Granny-Smith, are just embarrassing. It's quite something to be able to put vanity aside and treat people the way we should treat them. Many times it won't even end up nearly as embarrassing as we think it will. The whole way Granny-Smith was able to captivate the children with the unexpectedly deep and interesting story made me consider something I've been thinking about for a while. So many people treat the older generation with such disrespect, as if they're worthless and stupid. But how many great, inspirational, or life changing stories are we missing when we ignore them and forget to pay them attention?

The whole thing with Zap Apples seemed a bit far fetched and weird at first, but as it was made clear where the came from as the episode progressed, it ceased to bother me. Originally I had thought they were growing on the regular apple trees.

The best part was definitely the jealous little expression GS's mother shot her husband when he kissed Celestia, though. It's these little funny but incredibly realistic little details that make the show so much better.
umadmrspony.png

U JELLY MRS. PONY?

It immediately reminded me of the look the baby's mother shot Rainbow Dash in episode 8 after her obnoxious joke about the babe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back