HDIJ's gone...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think about this... Without HDIJ, what will all the people that have nothing else to do in all the other topics have to do? HDIJ was the only entertainment fourm left.

I believe I mentioned April Fools Day. Some ridiculous things have happened, liek... Rainbow Unicorn Blast 2. My guess is that this year, April Fools will be... Miror B. themed. XD

Fyrus said:
Meh. We're still better off without it. 75% of the posts weren't funny. I kinda miss it, but not that much. I was here waaaaaay before HDIJ was even thought of, so its not that different for me.
I was also here before HDiJ was created

GREG THE CAT said:
Fyrus said:
Well, we're better off without it. This forum was honestly turning into a n00bfest, plus many of the topics sucked. No, I didn't hate it, I liked it. But I still feel it was just becoming crap.
Hm... But still.... It just doesn't feel right that now we're back to being strict ole' SRB2 again. HDIJ actually caused us to post more often and not lurk. Now it seems the fun has gone away.

But I guess this is it. See ya' guys. You'll see me from time to time lurking, but that's about the only thing I'll be doing, most likely...
same thing with me, and I dont care if I get in trouble for bumping, cus im logging out right away just in case, goodbye, wont see me any more...although I know that most people I now would actually like not seeing me anymore...

for somebody who had a meme as his avatar you didn't screw up.
IIRC you made some funny posts but eh, who cares.

NO!!!!!!!!! AND I DIDN'T GET TO POST IN IT IN IT'S LAST FEW DAYS!!!! WAAAAAAH!!!!!!!! DX DX DX

Spazzo said:
Well, just so you all know, Ozzaps was originally DarkWarrior. He then passed the account over to me, and all of those "attacks" have been me ever since.

The user account is actually a moderator of HDiJ, Cue just cleverly hid that from view.

Spazzo said:
Hey, pipe down. Just because HDiJ is gone doesn't mean that this is the new HDiJ.
Sorry. I'm just upset that I couldn't post.

And I'm not acting like this is the new HDIJ...

hey you guys

go here then sign up and go to head-desk and then go to stupidness and post stuff there Link Removed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back