Sonic Th : The Seven Chaos Beta release *Updated Beta!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tidbit

An artist of sorts
Sonic The Hedgehog : The seven Chaos Demo is a game i've been working on for a very long time. And its been a long road getting every thing to work that i have so far. I have fixed all but 1 of the orginal 8 or nine glitches.
The level has been extended but it still end a little short. I haven't had to much time to work on it with my home work and all

==-Whats in the game-==

-Rings and spring2

-Working Ring Boxes.

-A semi working Hud / tells the ring score

-And one or two egg floaters.

|===================== |
|===Other stuff i have to say=|
|===================== |

If any one is interested in helping with this project please drop me a pm.
But You need to be able to understand Gml ( what Sonic Th:TSC is programmed with) format and what the code means. Any help will be nice.

screenshot100.png

Tidbit

Download Updated Beta! :D

thank you, and a demo would've been posted but Will Host For Food was being stupid.

i'll try those, after i see if WHFF works again. So check the thread in like 5 to ten minutes to see if theres an update.

My feedback.

Good:

The physics are pretty well executed. It's the first one in ages I can actually take control of Sonic properly.

The first grass texture was nice.

bad:

Repetitive & way too short.

needs more stuff in it e.g. spikes, loops (if possible) differnt enemies etc.

I suggest finishing your stages first before releasing them. How long did it take for you to make this stage?

I think it's an ok start for you, but try and take your time on this. If you do, then this may actually turn out well.

Thanks for the feedback.
I haven't started on the ringloss system yet or the pain system. But i'll upload a finished level in about 10-25 minutes. And just that little area took about.....45 minutes. Honestly.

and as for what I've addeed since last update....
Ringmoniters work now, Hud tells ringscore and soon will tell your score (will come later, that takes some work)

Added trees in the background, and I've extended the level some.
When i update dont expect it to be too huge, but it'll be longer.
And you can expect some more enemies.

heres a screen to hold you guys over
screenshot108.png

From what it looks like, it seems like a Next Gen styled 2D sonic game am I right? It seems pretty cool. Nice sonic sprites too.

Shiruba , Yes it is a Next gen 2d Sonic game. But its going to call back to the old sonic gen games. And if you can help please drop me a pm. And get ready for an update every one! i will be releasing one very soon!

============
=What I've Added=
============

- Ringloss / about 55% implemented

- One new fully working enemy

- Semi working spikes / they cant kill you and you cant walk on top if your hurt.

- A longer Level WOOT!

- And finaly springs

Tidbit said:
Shiruba , Yes it is a Next gen 2d Sonic game. But its going to call back to the old sonic gen games. And if you can help please drop me a pm. And get ready for an update every one! i will be releasing one very soon!

============
=What I've Added=
============

- Ringloss / about 55% implemented

- One new fully working enemy

- Semi working spikes / they cant kill you and you cant walk on top if your hurt.

- A longer Level WOOT!

- And finaly springs
can't wait (3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back