If it were up to you, what'd be way more famous than it is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tails... Period.. He needs more recognition than he gets.. if the storyline of Sonic 2 was the same, without Tails, Sonic would be stuck on that freakin airship >_>

FoxBlitzz said:
Ubuntu is a Linux distro, not a desktop environment. GNOME and KDE are desktop environments.
Excuses involving sleep deprivation aside, bad choice of words on my part, sorry about this. That was just as bad as using improper grammar, I really should stop posting at 4 or 5 AM... >_>

Spiderpig said:
SPIDERHEDGEHOG

Tets said:
No, we don't do that here. Just because your favorite sub-forum closed down doesn't mean you can start posting meaningless randomness in general discussion, or anywhere else. It ends here.

It's what Tets himself would have said... again.

Another choice of mine would be Huntik. It's such a cool show, yet it's not popular enough.

chase said:
1) The Mother series outside of Japan.
diz + priper inglish. *shot*
Seriously though, Sonic's recent suck should also be more famous than it is.

Redwall
Nintendo Wii as a competent (not casual cashout) console (We need more games like "Deadly Creatures" and "De Blob")
Sonic and the Secret Rings
Great Deluge Theories (I personally find it more appealing than UFOolgy, but I'm biased)

Fyrus said:
Yes. This. I thought I was the only one who really loved that series here.

It actually is a best seller, but its not a hot topic, so there is really no way to gauge the popularity. Personally, I think that Brian Jacques has a talent for combining diverse subplots into one main storyline and meshing the gritty realism of war with lighthearted events. He also keeps to basic story patterns without reusing characters which is the best bet for long-running series. You need to have the riddle, the quest, the horde, and the siege/battle in every story. (though the latest novel "Eulalia" did break a few patterns, it unfortunately ended up anticlimactic as a result...)

I also have yet to read "Martin the Warrior" without my eyes misting up. When watching the TV series, its the Noonvale song that gets me, and I try to conveniently leave the room the same way my parents left the room before King Kong ended. There aren't many stories that can do that to me... (aside from being pretty disappointed to find my favorite dwarf from Hobbit died in Moria, nothing else comes to mind) XD

I need to read Castaways of the Flying Dutchman. I've generally kept to Redwall, but I've heard that he's been pretty successful with that series as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back