Srb2 connection unknown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FirenBlaze

In the forum I just checked the master server, I host my server and Refreash the page but its Unknown and my internet haves been slow, must be my router is getting slow and no one can join my server. Need a way to fix it by Re-hosting my server perfectly again.

Last edited:
I didn't understand what you mean ... after all, this is a simple comment that you did or you're doing a kind of "mini-no sense-tutorial"?

I didn't understand what you mean ... after all, this is a simple comment that you did or you're doing a kind of "mini-no sense-tutorial"?

No I can't tolarate with those unknown connections and I have no idea whats is going on.

I still dont get it

I understand this. :3

Have you portforwarded? It's required for hosting on the master server, and nobody will be able to join your game if you don't. If not, you can use this link to help you port forward. :3 If you don't do this, people can't join your server. D:

We're experiencing a few technical issues with the Master Server -- on occasion, it may return connection errors. We're doing our best to remedy these issues, so please bear with us.

Ok, thanks, I will bear with you guys, still I will port forward so my server does not do eneything Unknown connections again.

The only thing if I can make it work is using Dedicated server and joined it and press ESC and host, and my server could work again, and I Exit it and people can join.

Some errors ports must have mixed up my connections but it is ok.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back