SRB2DB Crash with a Texture Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal96

Hi again,
So now twice in a row SRB2DB has crashed in 3D mode with a texture selection error...something about 0-height/width block in texture or something with 0, I don't recall exactly...and then crashes with a run-time error 9. This is the second time it's happened and it's quite annoying considering I don't necessarily save before switching to 3D mode, and I've had to reconstruct work from the autosaves, which can be hard. What is causing this error? It doesn't happen with a custom texture or anything, I select a texture from the browser, it applies, but then the browser pops back up, flickers, and then the crash. What's up here?

EDIT: Caught it! First error:

kzVPU.png

Second error:

aQMyu.png

Then it crashes.

EDIT2: I got the error again, but I glitched it up by pushing winkey, then hitting file-save, the file saved, but it then reloaded 3D mode, but I couldn't move. I could only click. So I selected a texture to see what would happen, and I got control again. However I couldn't select any more textures, it froze. I pushed winkey to check my facebook, brought it up, but couldn't move the mouse out of the range that would normally be the 3D window: SRB2DB had taken control of the mouse and wouldn't let go. I brought back up the editor window, and it went black, then the whole thing crashed with this error:

o0yYg.png

This is getting weirder by the minute. This seems to be a really unstable bug I've stumbled on.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back