srb2 error

Status
Not open for further replies.

ola

I need help. When i was playing a netgame, i exited out of it and tried to join again using the Launcer. But it only brings up the Sonic Team Jr logo for a split second and goes awaw! what do i do? I tried to open it up regualy but the same things happenes. Help!

I wonder if SSNTails is updating...maybe to 1.1!? But in the meanwhile, im playing maple story.

That explanation makes no sense. SRB2 isn't an MMO, it doesn't automatically update.

I'm not sure what you mean by "awaw" you mean the default XP "alert" sound effect? That normally comes up with an error message in a popup, what would that error message say?

1.1 is going to be an entirely different exe wad everything so 1.09.4a/1.09.4 can't be updated. Maybe it's your guys computers?
EDIT: Drakyon beat me.XD

Draykon said:
That explanation makes no sense. SRB2 isn't an MMO, it doesn't automatically update.

I'm not sure what you mean by "awaw" you mean the default XP "alert" sound effect? That normally comes up with an error message in a popup, what would that error message say?
I meant away. Darn typo. -_-

Its still happening... I will restart my computer and try again to see if that works.
Edit: It did not work.
Edit2:Neither will my Maple Story, but that,s not your bussiness, i guess.
Edit3: I figured it out! I did not update to 1.09.4a!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back