Magic Ruin Zone

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was experimenting with FOFs when I decided to turn it into a level. Basically, you need to get into the ancient temple and get out the other end of it.

Screenshots:
srb20035wa9.png

The start of the level.

srb20036nk9.png

I guess this is the entrance to the temple.

srb20037gc5.png

srb20038rj6.png

Download: Magic Ruin Zone

2 things: more enemies at the beginning, and make the fires that block the path like walls because having them on the ground only will make it so they can jump over them.(It took me a while to beat it as super sonic, lol) nice job 8/10

Sonicblue said:
2 things: more enemies at the beginning, and make the fires that block the path like walls because having them on the ground only will make it so they can jump over them.(It took me a while to beat it as super sonic, lol) nice job 8/10

Well, I kinda wanted it to not be so hard before you got inside the temple, and yeah, I might fix the fire soon. Anyway, wow, better than I thought.

And, what are you talking about, Mikasword?

Strike The Hedgehog said:
This was not bad it took me a few trys to beat it but i found an error.
It looked like you was making a death pit but it did not kill me.
I saw that too

Wow, I didn't expect that it'd be this good. XD

Oh, and, Strike, you've managed to stumble on an area that I was going to include, but scrapped. If you look at it in a wad editor, you'll notice that I actually had a lot more plans for the level, that couldn't be used because of the size. I guess I need to make that area inaccessable now.

As the final day in the chapter of the universe know as earth comes to a close I wish you all happy lives before the moon crashes to earth.

the story a lvl pack with this could be that one night a magic temple appears, sonic goes inside and finds the chaos emeralds along with 2 super rings at the beginning he rushs through the place and at the end you're back in *insert grassy lvl here*.(if you were to do the emerald thing, put an alter after all flame parts)

Sonic blue said:
the story a lvl pack with this could be that one night a magic temple appears, sonic goes inside and finds the chaos emeralds along with 2 super rings at the beginning he rushs through the place and at the end you're back in *insert grassy lvl here*.(if you were to do the emerald thing, put an alter after all flame parts)

Actually, I planned, if this level got good enough reviews, srcapping StDragon and starting a level pack with this zone as the last level. That's why I have the grey emerald hidden in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back