Genocide Pack - "MADE IN THE STYLE OF THE 8 AND 16 BIT CLASSICS!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoatRack

Official Community CoatRack
Sonic Team Junior
I have had this sitting around in my folder for awhile now, and finally decided I should release it. I give to you, the Genocide Pack. What is it you may ask, and why on earth do I want genocide? Simple really, the name was thrown at me since the levels here are based off the Classic Sonic stages from the Genesis.

Currently, I only have two levels in the pack, Marble Zone and Volcano Valley Zone. Although, these levels have been seen before in the last days of the OLDC, they have been revamped some and given some face lifts since then. Including new textures from the SRB2 Asset Pack and even music from the original zones, or remixed even.

Attachments

• srb20774.png
    srb20774.png
    224.2 KB · Views: 1,853
  • srb20773.png
    srb20773.png
    114.9 KB · Views: 1,528
  • mt_GenocidePack.rar
    3.1 MB · Views: 1,112
Last edited:
Upon reading the description I was reminded of the Game Gear level pack back in the 1.09.4 days, although I remember being moreover to being inspired by levels from the Game Gear titles as opposed to actually being an interpretation of them as SRB2 levels. It has been awhile so I do not remember everything clearly.

I remember playing Marble Zone, but not Volcanic Valley. Playing in Marble Zone online was a lot of fun. I will give play through these two levels with a friend of mine once I get a chance to. Hope to see more multiplayer Classic stages in the future if it something that is being considered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back