mt_redwall

Status
Not open for further replies.

sphere

Developer
Sonic Team Junior
A level I've had lying around for a while, it was made for a contest a long time ago but I didn't submit it. It was nearly complete, only missing things like emerald spawns and a level header, so I added those in so I could release it.

There wasn't a lot of effort put into this, so don't expect much, but I hope it's enjoyable nonetheless.

Attachments

• mt_redwall.rar
    84.8 KB · Views: 674
  • srb20005.png
    srb20005.png
    19.7 KB · Views: 1,141
  • srb20006.png
    srb20006.png
    18.6 KB · Views: 1,055
  • srb20007.png
    srb20007.png
    30.5 KB · Views: 1,003
  • srb20008.png
    srb20008.png
    23.5 KB · Views: 969
I have my doubts that an entirely red map is the best idea, since a red-colored player coulld presumably camouflage themselves quite well in there.

Still, I like the way you used sector lighting to differentiate walls and such from others. Maybe you'd have done well with Doomworld's Monochrome Mapping project...

Initially I thought this map might reference the Redwall novel series (Brian Jacques) somehow, though after seeing it now it's obvious that it was only named this due to the excessive use of the SRB2 REDWALL texture. At least to a hedgehog this level would look like any other 1.0.9 era level, though I can't say the same for Tails as foxes aren't color blind (except maybe between red & green).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back