scr_HeroesAdventure

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyanS

Hey!
This is a level pack i made with some friends from the SRB2 skybase a while ago and i wanted to post it on mb. So here it is:
This version contains the following levels:
Paradise Garden (A new version of act 1)
Warped Ravine (Beta of a remake of act 1)
Submerged Relic (Incomplete version of the first act)
two new special stages exclusive to this mod and 3 emblems in each first and second acts (except for Warped Ravine Zone 1 and Submerged Relic Zone 1)
IMPORTANT NOTE:THIS LEVEL PACK IS CANCELED
Screenshots
n3p7jc.png

2642ykn.png

nb3oms.png

Credit:
the cyan, HAPPYFOX: Levels design
LJ Sonik: Bug fixing
FC Lat': Music, Sprites
SRB2AssetPack: Custom textures and flats http://mb.srb2.org/showthread.php?t=35544

Attachments

• scr_heroesadventure-semiV4.rar
    2.4 MB · Views: 1,461
Last edited:
Just a note here for the people who saw this the first time around, this submission was originally put into releases erroneously. The relevant issues have since been fixed, and those who grabbed the wad before should replace their copy with the new version.

This needs to be more popular! I just tested this and I can say that this is better than my projects! First 3 acts were beautiful and fun to play, though the 3th act was cool but not such fun to play. Next 3 are an positive surprise. I liked the environment and there's space for moving. And the Submerged Relic... I liked the flood obstacle! I have to make time-attack times when I have enough time. Shortly: awesome work

Thanks you. I will try to host with this more frequently (today maybe). Can you be more precise about why you dont like the 3th act of PGZ.
I am going to check your Youtube Channel usually to see you time-attack video.

PGZ3 is the most beatiful boss act I've ever seen but I don't like jumping high to target egg slimer. Still great work with its outlook! I'm sorry but it can take more than a week to make those time-attacks. I have to go soon and I'm not sure when I'm back...
(Edit) Glad I didn't need to go! I time-attacked 0.37.91 in PGZ2. I'll show lump later.

Last edited:
Nice. I think will never be able to beat these time (crawla/monitor bouncing are just awesome). I am looking forward to see your time at the other levels.

I just haven't found shortcuts from other levels yet... But that crawla/monitor bounce was the first thing I wanted to try before I even finished this map first time.

T_T
Ors, I can't beat your records! You are a bit too fast for me!

WRZ1: 0:38:27
WRZ2: 1:01:69 (By using a lot of crawla bouncing at the begining of the level)

Also, I think Happy and Cyan cancelled his wad :/. I'll maybe ask him on skype to know if this is cancelled.

And the HUDs that I made has a bad rendering in these screenshots >_>

Last edited:
I am really looking foward to playing this. I've gotten bored of SRB2's adventure; this'll fix it for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back