[Open Assets] scmrtf OrsLand 2014

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, this has been bugging me and some others for a while, so I'm gonna say it.

I don't think it is wise to be posting all these ideas you have for the mod here in the topic for everyone to see. Because it gets a bit annoying to keep checking this place only to see it's just more ideas with nothing much else, and because it really takes away some of the anticipation for the next version.

There is a reason why most other mods don't have 7 pages worth of mere ideas floating around, it's because they want to surprise the players with the new features. And when they do post about them, they normally have pictures or a video showing it off, letting them get better feedback on it.

What you should do is keep this stuff to Private Messages or to a IRC channel of some sort, that way it won't clutter up this topic as much. Another thing that would helpful for you guys is to make a Dropbox account that you guys can share, that way you can have a quick and easy to reach place for you to put your progress in for each other before you put it up here on the Message Boards.

Last edited:
So, this has been bugging me and some others for a while, so I'm gonna say it.

I don't think it is wise to be posting all these ideas you have for the mod here in the topic for everyone to see. Because it gets a bit annoying to keep checking this place only to see it's just more ideas with nothing much else, and because it really takes away some of the anticipation for the next version.

There is a reason why most other mods don't have 7 pages worth of mere ideas floating around, it's because they want to surprise the players with the new features. And when they do post about them, they normally have pictures or a video showing it off, letting them get better feedback on it.

What you should do is keep this stuff to Private Messages or to a IRC channel of some sort, that way it won't clutter up this topic as much. Another thing that would helpful for you guys is to make a Dropbox account that you guys can share, that way you can have a quick and easy to reach place for you to put your progress in for each other before you put it up here on the Message Boards.

Ok. I´ll remember private messaging.

Finally this is released. I think i already gave you all my suggestions when i tested it the first time. Anyway, i am downloading this now.

---------- Post added at 06:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 PM ----------

The player start in Xtreme Xmas Zone 2 is not where it is supposed to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back