[Open Assets] scmrtf OrsLand 2014

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, Act 1 of Mine Mania will be Mines, and Act 2 will be a Volcano, but Dormant. And you know will Act 3 will be.
Yeah that's what I meant, One level splits leading to mine level act 1 or jungle level act 1, in act 2 of the jungle and mine zones it they will have a volcano theme (e.g. some parts are linked to the volcano, they have volcanic rocks or other textures that are linked).
In conclusion both levels (jungle & volcano) will be made and people are going to play them.
Btw Eddie20 don't show too much of the level you are making, we don't want others knowing the levels before they are released.

Yep. Maybe for the mine level, Sonic and Friends find out where all of the water is stored!
Here's my name for the Mine level. Mine Mania Zone.

Ok. Story sunds great then.

DP - Here's some beta tidbits of Mine Mania Act 3.
34h9hs4.png

WHAT IT NEEDS - A DSZ sky. That's all.

Yes, DSZ or CEZ sky would be great there.

Hey. I'm a new forum goer. Could I join your team? I can provide background music.

Sure. Then it´s four guys in team. Me, Eddie20, TSdude and you.

Eddie20 and Ors, sorry if I'm a bit slow with the levels, I'm a bit preoccupied with some studying. But I will finish the jungle levels soon.
EDIT:
I got your junglehuttest, sorry for the trouble.

I think you aren´t slow. My speed is not so fast even on weekends.

Actually, Act 1 of Mine Mania will be Mines, and Act 2 will be a Volcano, but Dormant. And you know will Act 3 will be.

---------- Post added at 06:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:40 PM ----------

DP - Some visual changes on MMZ1.
2hi2gz8.png

Acid Barrels? Oh my Cooking Mommy! Poison Tubes? OH MY COOKING MOMMY!
152p9i0.png

How about some more Poison Tubes? That's weird, Eggman mustn't been fusing it with water, this isn't good!

Cool pictures. Can you send a link by pm.

Yeah that's what I meant, One level splits leading to mine level act 1 or jungle level act 1, in act 2 of the jungle and mine zones it they will have a volcano theme (e.g. some parts are linked to the volcano, they have volcanic rocks or other textures that are linked).
In conclusion both levels (jungle & volcano) will be made and people are going to play them.
Btw Eddie20 don't show too much of the level you are making, we don't want others knowing the levels before they are released.

I said this by PM for you but I think this would be good in forum.

Sounds quite good. But can special exits be entrances to extra maps. Like this:

No special exits found: Beach-winter-castle-sky-space

All exits found: Beach-jungle-winter-cyber -castle-mine volcano-sky-space

Hey Ors, I finished my homework, and I'm started working on the level again.

EDIT: I'm loggin off for good now, I'll be back on monday.

Jibba jabba jabba jibba. Stumped on ideas for Mine Mania Act 1.
Should i make a " Tunnel " that connects you to the actual mines?

Okay, then! Can you base the Match/Tag/ Maps based off of the levels?

I´ll try to do that. I´m actually making Blue Beach themed match map. I continue making that map tomorrow. Now it´s very late here and I have to sleep.

DP - Sneeker peeker of the final zone....
2db7byv.png

What is this mysterious place? Why does eggman have to do with it?

Maybe for this bit you should put a script (cecho or echo, cecho is better)in the level, e.g. "Eggman this is the END FOR YOU"!!!

Or can we make a story button to start. When player steps on it there would come cecho/echo. That tells a simple part of story.

Or can we make a story button to start. When player steps on it there would come cecho/echo. That tells a simple part of story.
Or maybe a cutscene, I know how to make them (but there is a flaw, we can't put the image of the character because it might not match the player e.g. Sonic in cutscene, tails as player: result NO MATCH).
However a shadow of a player could be shown in the cutscene.

Or maybe a cutscene, I know how to make them (but there is a flaw, we can't put the image of the character because it might not match the player e.g. Sonic in cutscene, tails as player: result NO MATCH).
However a shadow of a player could be shown in the cutscene.

Please, no cutscenes. They are very annoying when you time-attack in that map. I know that because it´s cutscenes in tortured planet´s maps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back