[Open Assets] scmrtf OrsLand 2014

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like your idea of put these tennis nets in the level to add effect, could you maybe add something like that but with metal textures and it falls down on the player (like a crusher but blade like).

EDIT:
Something like this.
View attachment 3161

Last edited:
I will try to make up with a story myself and see if you like it or not.

- Sonic, Tails and Knuckles were chilling at this new beach that Sonic recommended called Blue Beach Zone. But as we all know, there is no rest for our heroes. While relaxing at the beach, Tails saw something glowing at the water and then when he went closer to get a closer look, the Egg Mobile came out of the water and as soon as it came out, the water level started going down. Eggman "explained" his plan to Sonic and his friends that he wants to steal the sea in Mobius to create a new sea in his new Planet called the EggmanLand 2.0.
Of course, Sonic is not going to let that happen and he made sure that Eggman knew that. Sonic went after Eggman, crossing the entire Blue Beach at the speed of sound.
Then when Sonic destroys the Egg Mobile, he discovered that Eggman had a new escape method, a portable teleporter. What Eggman didn't know was that he had a locator in his back thanks to Sonic.
They followed the locator's signal to a very snowy place. It was known as Xtreme Xmas. But even with those extremely cold conditions, Sonic with his optimistic look, just blasted through the zone. At the end of the snowy zone, he founds another Egg device, the Eggvalanche (I just came up with that, you don't need to actually make one XD). Of course, sonic blows up with the machine and continues his path. Then he realises that this time, Eggman was not joking. He found himself staring at this endless and huge castle. Sonic tried to not feel intimidated by it and so he carried on.
At the end of the castle, he finds what he thinks to be his last Egg device to blow up, the Egg Hydranator. But Sonic after blowing up with the Hydranator, he finds a secret room that contained familiar stuff. He found information and a teleporter to the.......Space Colony ARK........2.0? Then it was a matter of time until Sonic realized that that the same colony was the EggmanLand 2.0. The teleporter took him to the beggining of the colony. The colony was exactly the same as the old one. The only difference was that the colony had an "Eggman twist" to it.
After the traditional zone space has been finished, Sonic found the old Enemy from The Egg Rock Zone, the Brak Eggman.

(This is what I got so far)

EDIT: Be careful with some of my grammar errors.

Well, i think my story was better, and simpler.

I agree with Eddie20. But rocky has some nice ideas. I don´t like very long stories. Player must wait 5 minutes before playing if we make cutscenes to that story. That is maybe good as bit simplier version.

TSDude: Please stop double-posting. You've shown you're capable of using the Edit button, so continue doing that instead. Thanks!

TSDude: Please stop double-posting. You've shown you're capable of using the Edit button, so continue doing that instead. Thanks!
Sorry about that.

EDIT:
The sky texture in "Xtreme Xmas" does not match the level.
Maybe you should use the sky1 texture or a artic texture.
Sorry I made a mistake, the SRB2CBwad was added with autoexec, that's why I saw the a different sky texture.

Last edited:
Hey all! A music contest!

I need some musics to this wad, so you can tell me if you have some good music. But here is still 3 rules for it:

1: No singing. I don´t think it´s very good in map music.
2: It must be your own made. Not downloaded from somewhere in internet.
3: It has to fit to map theme.

That´s all the rules. If your music is good to this mod music, you can get to credits if you want.
---------------------------
And another question too:

What kind of maps do you want to see in next version of this map pack.

Last edited:
Not downloaded from somewhere in internet.
That´s all the rules. If your music is good to this mod music, you can get to credits if you want..
What about the music from soahcity it is legal and mp3?

---------------------------
And another question too:

What kind of maps do you want to see in next version of this map pack.
Do you think you can do a volcanic zone and a Jungle zone.?

Ok I'll do these straight away.
1) I'll make the levels.
2) I'll add the music (however I can't loop the music but I can convert it to Ogg)
Option: Should I make a sky level?

Ok I'll do these straight away.
1) I'll make the levels.
2) I'll add the music (however I can't loop the music but I can convert it to Ogg)
Option: Should I make a sky level?

I want to do them too. But it´s not a problem. We can make some team work with them. What sounds some kind of techno sky maps?

BTW, we can work together, I'll show you my progress and pm you and eddie the maps, you can edit it or change anything (just make sure you tell me).

What sounds some kind of techno sky maps?
What do you mean by this question?

BTW, we can work together, I'll show you my progress and pm you and eddie the maps, you can edit it or change anything (just make sure you tell me).

What do you mean by this question?

I was trying to say: Technical sky maps.

So, you want to make technical sky maps, good.
But I just finished the start to the jungle level, should I pm you the level.

So, you want to make technical sky maps, good.
But I just finished the start to the jungle level, should I pm you the level.

Sounds good. Can you post them both? I mean jungle start and sky map.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back