SRB2 Chaos Domain - Version 2.1 -scr_ChaosDomain-Version2.1.wad- (The Time Has Come!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the hell is THAT?

That would be the DONKEY KRACKEN, a terrible thing I somehow came up with. I still dont know how or why, but whatever. He appears in my SoniMoc series as the mascot, and KOTE let him in as a cameo on my behalf.

That's one awsome Eggman battle you gut der. Also yay for Rayman music. Rayman music makes everything 21% better

Oh god, the boss music of Sonic Spinball.

Genius.

Oh and a slightly modified version of Quartz Quadrant's Bad Future music.
Good sir, I approve of your choice in music.

Last edited:
Well im very late on this wad KO.T.W.

Anyway i just play it online with others and i say this wad is awesome man.

The only thing that is a let down is that its so short. 3 main acts in the game. Is not much.

But oh well the music was awesome i do say so my self. =P

I love the Eggmansion zone 1 and 2. Its very lovely. And its music in act 2 kick ass. ^_^

Anyway well done KO.T.E.

I hope you're not ripping off the SRB2 Mansion mod. ;)
Looks awesome, but it looks like some of the platforms are a bit too narrow? I dunno. Keep it up.

I hope you're not ripping off the SRB2 Mansion mod. ;)
Looks awesome, but it looks like some of the platforms are a bit too narrow? I dunno. Keep it up.

Not even close. And anyways, wasn't Eggmansion Zone 1 out before The Mansion was released? If anything, he's ripping off his own level.

Wow, EMZ2 has changed a lot since the last beta I played. It looks a lot more fun, too.

Though I'm still not a fan of the SRB2 textures being mixed with the "realistic" Sonic Heroes textures. :P

Last edited:
Not even close. And anyways, wasn't Eggmansion Zone 1 out before The Mansion was released? If anything, he's ripping off his own level.

There is a possibility that EMZ1 is newer than The Mansion, seeing it was made back in 1.09.4. But I had also made a EMZ1 for 1.09.4, but only later did I discover The Mansion. In fact, I think I only heard of it after I made the first act of EMZ.

@Tyler52: I'd love to tell you, but it would ruin what it's used for.

@Katmint: There is always the possibility! :D

Wow, Nice Map! Although it does look a bit cramped and... It seems to be missing something Act 1 Had, I just Cant Seem to Pinpoint it...
Oh, those are some nice gravity filipping gimmicks! Good Job!

Update Progress

So, time for a update on what all is going to be new in the next build of Chaos Domain. First off, as shown in older post Midnight Pass Zone will be finished for the next version, boss and all. I have reworked the second act to use less copy-pasted pillars, and I redesigned the first room of the flood race.
srb20610.png

srb20611.png

I have started to finish the second act of Stronghold Forest Zone, the boss for it is still in the planning stages though.
srb20606.png

srb20607.png

srb20609.png

Also, Eggmansion Zone Act 1 is going to be getting some overhauls, I am remaking it from the ground up while keeping some set pieces from past versions. Act 2 will be reworked and extended to use the mirror gimmick in with the other ones, along with a few new ideas I have.
srb20600.png

srb20603.png

srb20604.png

And last but not least, Chemical Facility should be fully finished, the boss and levels. I can't say much on this though seeing as it will be the final zone. Anyways, next update time is still "when it's done", I am just posting this to show that more work is being done on the mod.

EggMansion Zone 1 got edited? And those other new levels and level edits looks like great.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back