[Open Assets] Sonic Robo Blast 2 The Past (SC_SRB2thepast1.01.wad + Mutiplayer and bonus)

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why rename Eggrock Zone in the first place?
I swear, you seem to be obsessed with anything classic or historic.

Can someone type here the maps that this mod add (and replace).
Im trying to see the Sonic Doom 2 Maps

You COULD just open it up in XWE/SLumpEd and look at the MainCFG. It has them all listed. Also, there is only one Sonic Doom 2 map, and it's not even the whole thing.

I like how this is a level pack that does NOT have Glaber Syndrome. If you could make levels like this for the contests, you might actually get some Daimondus CTF scores.

I like how this is a level pack that does NOT have Glaber Syndrome. If you could make levels like this for the contests, you might actually get some Daimondus CTF scores.
The fact is that he didn't make any of those levels. That's probably the only reason why there's no "Glaber syndrome" (which is just a nice way of saying "his levels suck") in it.

Will you have the pre-2.0 RVZ1 in this level pack? Cause I think it's hardcoded or something because it wasn't there when I opened it with DB.

Last edited:
You'll find out next year. Right now I'm focusing on SRB2 Christmas 2009 and College Homework.

Sooooooo cool. Here's my account:
Moderator Notice:
How about not

ingore the hometown.
Thank You!
JakeDimick6192

Last edited by a moderator:
*comes in late*

What was that about? If you were trying to join the project, or get a new beta, that's not how you go about it.

10-4, will do.

Edit: Has anyone been able to access Pandora's Box in this mod?

Last edited:
The mod has been updated

Change log:
Green Flower Zone unlockable is complete
Halloween Tech demo is now unlockable
Wizard Needs food Level has been hidden in the mod
Demo 4 Match mode and CTF maps have been added. (Demo 4's Zero ring has the Correct music)
A multiplayer pack is included to reduce file size for net games.

Could you supply the multiplayer pack separately please? It's no fun to download 95 MB instead of 60.

EDIT: How am I supposed to be sent to "Hell" when RedXVI doesn't even come out and say anything?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back