[Open Assets] Sonic Robo Blast 2 The Past (SC_SRB2thepast1.01.wad + Mutiplayer and bonus)

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is completly off-topic, but I played the level, and when I came back your avatar had changed. Just cool to be logged on and watching when it happened.

Anyway, very nice. Now I'll just collect the chaos emeralds to see the other levels...

I'm having a lot of problems with this level pack. I can only play the 1.09.4 CEZ, and then it unlocks early Greenflower, but that's it that I can get. Is that all that's there, or...?

There is also Demo 4 CEZ that needs you to beat 1.09.4's CEZ with all seven emeralds. Unfortunately, there is a hard coded bug that sends you to Robotnirock (Mod identifier name) act 3 if you go back into your save and collect the missing emeralds.

Hopefully this will be fixed in 2.0.5.

Let me explain, if you took a screen shot with the title card in it in the normal unmodded game it would look like this:
srb20151.png

Now because of a bug you get sent to This level after getting the remaining emeralds in a complete file.
Without changing the name it would look like this:
srb20151.png

With Changing the name it looks like this:
srb20152.png

Think you could identify the mod in these screenshots?

Think you could identify the mod in these screenshots?
And why do this? What's the point? If the mod's loaded, the mod's loaded. And if the bug appears, it appears. It doesn't matter how the stage you are warped to is called. There's no reason to identify the mod since you KNOW it's loaded in the first place.

The reason is Bug Reporting. How else are you going to report this bug? Text only? If you're reporting a hardcode bug that affects mods you need something that identifies the mod from the main game. That or a video and I have both.

Last edited:
The reason is Bug Reporting. How else are you going to report this bug? Text only? If you're reporting a hardcode bug that affects mods you need something that identifies the mod from the main game. That or a video and I have both.
Yes, text only. The screenshot is useless anyway, since it doesn't show how you got there.

Fine, whatever, I've explained my reasons for Robotnirock. I don't need to continue this fight. Just be aware that not every bug can be explained via text only. Some will need a visual.

Fine, whatever, I've explained my reasons for Robotnirock. I don't need to continue this fight. Just be aware that not every bug can be explained via text only. Some will need a visual.
This isn't a fight. At least, I didn't intend it to be. The fact is that I don't see a reason to rename it(to something as stupid as that, as well). Not only does the screenshot tell nothing about the actual bug, but the bug also has been explained before.

Do you even have any idea what you're talking about anymore, SpiritCrusher? :p

This is a nice mod/level pack. Good work so far.

Last edited:
Probably not Yugi. :)
Umm, what? Of course I do.

I know that Acid Missile ran into this bug as well. The fact is that everybody knows how the bug works. If I understand you right, you renamed ERZ3 to make it obvious if you have the mod loaded or not once the bug occurs. But the bug only occurs if a mod is loaded in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back