[Open Assets] Sonic Robo Blast 2 The Past (SC_SRB2thepast1.01.wad + Mutiplayer and bonus)

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really appriciate this mod, but I would love it if you took a crack at brining back, with rebalanced weapons and emerald compatability, some of the match/ctf maps from 1.09.4/a and put them into a seperate levelpack. I really miss Dual Fortress Zone, Isolated Canyon Zone, Metal Star Zone, and even (if it was scaled down a little) Sapphire Falls CTF Zone, not to mention a lot of match levels.

This would be better if it was an unlockable for the current version. Then again, why can't we just play the older version? Except for playing the old levels in multiplayer, I see no point in downloading this.

This would be better if it was an unlockable for the current version. Then again, why can't we just play the older version? Except for playing the old levels in multiplayer, I see no point in downloading this.
There IS no real point in downloading this other than saving disk space. You could just as well download the old versions and play them. The only thing you would miss are Glaber's (misspelled) comments on the maps.

That is correct, Although the SD2 Robots may be replaced with SRB2 robots. (Some may be ported)

Last edited:
Glaber, I was wondering if you could use some help porting 1.09.4 match/ctf stages. I already ran Dual Fortress zone through lvlconv, and started adding in team rings/boxes. Still needs work. I'll upload what I've done soon.

If you want to contribute to the mod it's up to you, just notify me so I don't forget to credit you.

Thanks. I recently found, however, a wad called Bestof1094 that directly, with some minor weapons changes, some 1094 levels to 2.00.x. If I could get permission (is that required for mods of ports of official levels), I would like to add in team rings and better balance the weaponry in the levels for use in Blast2thepast. I would need the identity of the porter and clarifications on the rules for release. I will start working on it regardless.

Unless stated otherwise, it is usually a good idea to ask to use stuff from another mod.

Unfortunatly, I can't use Dual Fortress in this mod if it has team rings. Team rings were introduced after the map was droped.

Simple answer is yes to Christmas hunt. I can't comment on Red Volcano at this time, but I have left a hint on my wiki page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 4, Members: 0, Guests: 4)

Back