[Open Assets] Custom Robo Hood Boss

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zipper

:hildaGun:
A custom boss with a slightly different attack pattern from the original Robo-Hood.

Nothing too special but have fun anyways.

A boss doesn't really need screenshots.

Attachments

• s_RoboHoodBoss.rar
    1.6 MB · Views: 814
A screenshot would be nice, but it's not something I would hold this in releases for.

Other than that, this was a pretty cute boss fight. Welcome to releases~

So i started fighting the boss. It was easy. Until i "beated" him. It appears like you beat him, and then he goes super. Oh my god, things get serious then. It's a preety cool boss fight. Bad thing it's only for Single Player only. I tried playing it in multiplayer but sometimes he just flies away.
Good work, though.

because the author did not post any screenshots, I'll do it! :P
srb20026.png

srb20028.png

srb20030.png

Although this was pretty well done, I had some gripes on it. One of them was the flawed color change. The green from the original sprite still remained on the outline when it turned black or yellow. Another thing is that the arrows that he shoots when he goes super don't face you properly.

Overall, this was very fun to play. I can't remember the last time I had so much fun while having a good laugh when playing an srb2 modification. Nice work! :)

Yeah, I have to agree with that, this boss is probably one of the most interesting new things for SRB2 I've seen in a while now, even aside from the obvious Robo-Hood insert there lol.

The one thing that I have a problem with here is him using the jumping up sprites when shooting arrows on the ground, which just looks odd really.

A pretty cool boss that was quite fun to fight. It reminds me of Mecha Sonic from S3&K with a similar setting to Sky Sanctuary and all, only with storm clouds in the background instead.

My first thought when I was a green robohood there was: "Just 2 arrows. This'll be easy." But when I saw that yellow one, I lost two lives. I liked the crazy attacks but not very much teleporting. Finally I enjoyed even the teleporting when I replayed the level.

44b2d5ic6dce0wdfg.jpg

because the author did not post any screenshots, I'll do it! :P
srb20026.png

srb20028.png

srb20030.png

Although this was pretty well done, I had some gripes on it. One of them was the flawed color change. The green from the original sprite still remained on the outline when it turned black or yellow. Another thing is that the arrows that he shoots when he goes super don't face you properly.

Overall, this was very fun to play. I can't remember the last time I had so much fun while having a good laugh when playing an srb2 modification. Nice work! :)

Where did you get that lilac character?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back