South Park

Status
Not open for further replies.
...And then there's that time Cartman kills Scott Tenorman's parents and feeds them to their son as chili! Hilarious! And who could forget when missionaries tricked starving Ethiopians into converting to Christianity by promising them food? Comedy gold right there!

Anyways, I just watched "Crippled Summer", and it's the best episode of South Park I've seen in a long time. It's uncharacteristically free of the satire that has defined the latter half of the series and harkens back to the sheer silliness and gross-out humor of the early seasons. And Towelie shows up. Screw Mecha Streisand and Mr. Hanky and Big Gay Al. Towelie is my favorite character in the show.

Last edited:
...And then there's that time Cartman kills Scott Tenorman's parents and feeds them to their son as chili! Hilarious!

Scott Tenorman's dad was also Cartman's, which would make him his half-brother. This also technically makes Cartman part ginger since he carries the "Ginger Gene" as he puts it. That's Comedy Gold right there folks.

Ya know, now that I think about it, I'm kind of glad they stopped killing Kenny every single episode (they still kill them though). Makes you wonder if he's going to die or not, adding more thrill to the episode if he does, instead of knowing that it's coming all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back