Post your pics/art here!

Chaos Knux said:
GREG THE CAT said:
Hyper Shadic X said:

^ sux D:
You sir, have created epicness.
I'm going straight to SEGA announcing this as dowloadable content on Brawl. *shot.*
The problem: SEGA won't make a model for it.
The real problem: WII HAS NO REAL OPERATING SYSTEM SO THEREFORE NO REAL DOWNLOABLE CONTENT* AND NO PATCHES D:

*Unless the functionality is programmed into the actual game like Guitar Hero World Tour's DLC.

I'll Begin said:
Chaos Knux said:
GREG THE CAT said:
Hyper Shadic X said:
I'm going straight to SEGA announcing this as dowloadable content on Brawl. *shot.*
The real problem: WII HAS NO REAL OPERATING SYSTEM SO THEREFORE NO REAL DOWNLOABLE CONTENT* AND NO PATCHES D:

*Unless the functionality is programmed into the actual game like Guitar Hero World Tour's DLC.

That's not true. The Nintendo 64 and anything older required the game to boot the system, because they didn't have onboard firmware, but from the Nintendo GameCube onwards, it technically has an operating system on it, and the Wii definitely does.

[deleted image]
I FINALLY FINISHED IT!
[deleted link]

Callum said:
I'll Begin said:
Chaos Knux said:
GREG THE CAT said:
Hyper Shadic X said:

That's not true. The Nintendo 64 and anything older required the game to boot the system, because they didn't have onboard firmware, but from the Nintendo GameCube onwards, it technically has an operating system on it, and the Wii definitely does.
GameCube and Wii games don't run on operating systems. The Wii system menu and the home menu are two completely different things. The home menu is part of the software, which is why different games handle it differently, and Homebrew games have no home Menu. Any firmware updates only affect games released after the update, so older games can't get updated to work with keyboards or WiiSpeak for instance, and stuff like the Cannon Room Glitch in Zelda:TP is only fixed in new discs because the game can't be patched. Nothing on the Wii system memory affects the game except the save files. The Wii is almost exactly the same as the GameCube. It just has a fancier menu and more power. All that can be patched are channels and the Wii system menu itself.

http://www.aussie-nintendo.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15891 Read.

Last edited:
Im going with a new design for my characters, so can you give me some feedback on if this new style is better then the old one.
Redesignedhex.jpg

Siloredesigned.jpg

Ninaandlily.jpg

And because I am feeling very mean (and I'm sure at least one person will get this joke)
youlose.jpg

UruZingLo said:
Well my third time drawing something at random and this is what I got:

Trust me, the things I draw now our way better, but anyways this is Super Saiyan Kirby(for those who didn't know).

Looks like something you'd see in Bobobo, reminded me right away of Don Patch

Chao Freak 1 said:
OK! I drew a character image for my UTAULOID. I think I'm getting the shading down.

Zwiki.png
H....holy...wow. That's one of the best picture's I've seen in this topic. Think you could give me some tips?

Speaking of detailed pictures, I uploaded a photograph of the real Eggman on my dA. You should go check it out.

My dA (if you didn't see it before...) :
http://gregthecatofgordawn.deviantart.com

(I'd give out a link but my Granny's comp's address bar won't adjust(I've tried... That computer is a piece of crap when it comes to internet) (yeah, I have to search websites up) and as of now, I'm at school.)

P.S. Happy searching.

That's amazing chao freak.
I just can't find other words for that.
I wonder what you would do if you weren't constrained to a specific topic, ie vocaloid. You seem like the kind of guy who would be able to draw whatever crosses his head.

Chao Freak 1 said:
OK! I drew a character image for my UTAULOID. I think I'm getting the shading down.

Zwiki.png
DO you have a da with tutorials on it, cause I really suck at drawing anime ( well not that much but I can't draw different poses and so my drawings look bland, like tofu)

I'll Begin said:
GameCube and Wii games don't run on operating systems. The Wii system menu and the home menu are two completely different things. The home menu is part of the software, which is why different games handle it differently, and Homebrew games have no home Menu. Any firmware updates only affect games released after the update, so older games can't get updated to work with keyboards or WiiSpeak for instance, and stuff like the Cannon Room Glitch in Zelda:TP is only fixed in new discs because the game can't be patched. Nothing on the Wii system memory affects the game except the save files. The Wii is almost exactly the same as the GameCube. It just has a fancier menu and more power. All that can be patched are channels and the Wii system menu itself.

All that article says (which I've already read) is that the operating system runs independently of the main CPU, which leaves the game to assume full control of Broadway and the graphics hardware. Because IOS is designed to not multitask, it does give the impression that there is no operating system, it isn't much of one, but its there AFAIK from reading that article.

I'll admit though that Nintendo have designed the Wii's software architecture horribly, they could have made it MUCH easier on themselves. But that's for another thread, so I'll stop going off-topic here.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back