If you could make 1 change to sonic what would it be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

poochika278

Pro Dark Souls Player
If you had the choice to change sonic in 1 way, what would that way be?me,I would change his voice actor

It's a hard choice between changing either retraining the entire level design team, or hiring more people in the debug team...oh wait, I forgot they don't have a debug team, 'explains everything! =P (Okay, they probably do, but it kinda makes you wonder sometimes. >_< I am aware that certain games, like the GBA port of Earthworm Jim 2 never had one, which explains why the passwords never worked and it kept crashing on me randomly. O_o)

Get rid of all the ****** recolours and useless characters, and also have proper characters which have a proper purpose to the series in the games.

...AKA SSNTails, IIRC.

I'd create a device that would let Sonic, Tails, Knux, ect call the shots on the games. C'mon, he's gotta hate what they did to him more than we do.

Completely change the game design to reflect Sonic's momentum-based days. This would entail slowing Sonic the hell down, but I think the end result would be more solid in many respects.

Remove characters that were introduced over the span of 10 (yes, that includes Shadow for all you Shadow lovers out there, he was supposed to die but he has got to go) years ago and make Knuckles actually worth being in a Sonic game, not a throwaway character like he is now.

I guess the more characters there are the more useless the main characters become because they take a chunk outta the roles in the games, if you really know what I mean. (More characters = Stupid pointless drama and mini-plots) We need a reckless Sonic game with all the classic elements and our happy-go-lucky Sonic 1 style music back.

Heck no,do not remove Shadow.
I am not a shadow fanboy BTW.
Shadow is like the 2nd most popular person in the character list.
Throw him away and you lost huge amount of sales.
Then....Sega dies

Chaos... SLASH!
*glows green*
*6 clones: 1 red, 1 orange, 1 yellow, 1 blue, 1 violet, 1 grey; are split off of me*
*We each produce a glowing sword of our respective colors*
*We rush at Jellybone69*
*We each slash Jellybones69 7 times*
*Jellybones69 is ringed by all 7 of us, and we merge back together while he is in the way, trapping him in the Chaos Realm for all eternity with a massive thermonuclear explosion that I survive.*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back