What If Nintendo did Sonic Games?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Nintendo has never actually tried to make a game were the actually essince of the game is speed. They have been more of puzzle makers. So I couldn't really say. And you never know, Sega is starting to turn around.

Then say so, damnit.

Sonic'd be just another person with a generic sidekick saving the world somehow or he'll just star in numerous Sonic Shuffle games.

Chaos said:
Then say so, damnit.

Sonic'd be just another person with a generic sidekick saving the world somehow or he'll just star in numerous Sonic Shuffle games.

...Okay...

I was actually thinking about this. I would bet Nintendo would make an awesome Sonic game that is like the old 2D or 3D games before they started sucking.

The Sonic games. Nintendo hasn't really mucked up on many Mario games so far so I would assume Sonic games would be decent if made by Nintendo.

I wouldn't say Nintendo could do better for Sonic, though. Almost every Mario game is the exact same thing but with a different title or it's just another port/sports game/something else. Sonic has more unique games though. Look at Sonic Riders. Mario Kart is pretty plain and boring if you compare the two.

SRB2WikiSonicMaster said:
Sonic games are decent if made by us, though!

If we know how to make em. Such old school sonic fans as we know how fast they should go and whatever but yet some still don't know how to make em.

Edit: Chaos they're adding motorcycles to Mario Kart for the Wii. What Nintendo are doing is holding on to the old and adding things in that don't make it seem so out-of-touch. Sorry to say but Sega did not do this. Like STH06 no speed. Shadow The Hedgehog possibly the strongest dude in the games get guns,No good voice actors. Having new corny characters every time they make a new game.... Don't believe in the hype if it's not ripe( wait until some makes an actual review). And last time I check... No sonic games had online play. Unlike Mario.

I think everyone forgot Sonic has platformers, had speed in Brawl, and Nintendo rocks.
Nintendo will certainly helped Sonic.
Although, Sega is turnung around..

Nintendo would probably screw up and give Sonic what he shouldn't have. Such as swimming (Read: Brawl). Nintendo would make Sonic overpowered as hell in my opinion.

We'd go back to Amy getting captured by Eggman, saved by Sonic.
Eggman would be called Robotnik because Eggman isn't nice to fat people.

What about if 4kids made a Sonic game? D:

Chaos Knux said:
Cue said:
What about if 4kids made a Sonic game? D:
Worse than whatever is worse than whatever is worse than whatever is worse than whatever is worse than whatever is worse than whatever is worse than a timer SOC.

Fixed. No, seriously, if 4kids get anywhere near a potentially good game - read, not the new Sonic games. I would personally kill the company president, and any security or S.W.A.T. teams getting in my way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back