Anyone planning to do anything special for SRB2ME's release?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaysakado

I'm probably going to devote the day to nothing but speedrunning the new SP levels and playing netgames, but that's what most people are doing anyways.

First thing I'm going to do is HOST. Not even play single player yet. I want to explore and experience everything SRB2ME has to offer online with my friends. God, I can't wait!

After I beat the campaign and play through a couple of CTF games, I'm gonna start creating a map dedicated to messing around with the new features that ME will have to offer.

Grab a few friends, and slowly team up through the coop levels together. (Although, it might be slow enough to be considered RPing, so i won't put it on the MS, only allow people to PM me about it. That reminds me, signature!)

Play a bunch of shifty sonic fangames unrelated to SRB2ME while chatting with people from unrelated sonic communities.

Oh, and play the coop levels with Vinsent along with a few other SRB2ME levels I have made.

And scourge through the source code for the elusive end to A Pocket Lapse.

And finally, hopefully someone will have an awesome CTF game running...

finish gfz in my Sonic the hedgehog new beggings wad with a loop de loop and a 3-d to 2-d part

then start playin it beat it 97% then give up through it out the window and then go out the window and kick (jk)

J-town said:
Grab a few friends, and slowly team up through the coop levels together. (Although, it might be slow enough to be considered RPing, so i won't put it on the MS, only allow people to PM me about it. That reminds me, signature!)
Actual cooperation? In my SRB2 coop mode? It's less likely than you think.

Release the 2.0 version of the beta of Sonic Robo Blast 2 The Past.
port my auto config minus the command for adding sally.

I will probably find a net game and join the fun, then i will try to unlock secrets and then keep net gaming

As soon as I finish downloading it, I'll probably look for netgames, maybe host successfully and have a lot of fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back