SRB2 Riders v1.46.4X (srb2riders.exe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was using the fact that she was taller than Jet, but I can make her shorter if you like. In fact, I'll do it now.

*Opens up Paint to start working*

EDIT: Finished!

WAVEA1-1.png

Storm is good, but WHY DON'T YOU DO YOURSELF YOUR TOPIC WITH THIS??? WE ARE TALKING ABOUT SRB2 RIDERS!!!

Ground The Fox said:
Storm is good, but WHY DON'T YOU DO YOURSELF YOUR TOPIC WITH THIS??? WE ARE TALKING ABOUT SRB2 RIDERS!!!
GUESS WHAT??? THESE ARE MADE BY HIM TO MAYBE HELP CZ64, AS HE GOT TIRED OF MAKING SPRITES!!!1!!!! ZOMG!!!

Anyways, I don't see anything wrong with the storm sprites, but something that I can't seem to point out is wrong with Wave's eyes. They just don't look right.

Orangelink said:
Ground The Fox said:
GUESS WHAT??? THESE ARE MADE BY HIM TO MAYBE HELP CZ64, AS HE GOT TIRED OF MAKING SPRITES!!!1!!!! ZOMG!!!

Anyways, I don't see anything wrong with the storm sprites, but something that I can't seem to point out is wrong with Wave's eyes. They just don't look right.

I'll see what I can do about Wave's eyes...

*Opens Paint up again*

i need you to do something for me plz ok?

can you a sliverrider wad plz i really need one when you done plz let me know ok?

Monster Iestyn said:
They're both awesome. They're very detailed and well made. Only, everybody can do one sprite. It takes effort to make them 3D, and then make them walk. Right now, you're proving how well you can sprite, just like some other people on this forum.

On a side note, I think Wave's eyes needs to have the same shape as Tails'. Not really sure, though.

Ground The Fox said:
if you need Eggman Char picture, I can edit, but I'll need the Bike sprite (A3A7).
eggridernn1.png

Ground The Fox said:
Amy is done! But if you need Eggman Char picture, I can edit, but I'll need the Bike sprite (A3A7).

AMYRCHAR1.png

Orange clashes with Pink too much. Try a different background colour.

Otherwise it's awesome.

You should probably make the background the color opposing to the main color of the character. Ex: Sonic is blue and the opposite of blue is orange.
color_wheel_full1.gif

Well...no one made Espio Rider,so i'll make him

SPIOB2B8.jpg

the bored is called "The Ninja Speed"! I'll put the glasses on him later...

He holds he's sword like a big sword....

Sorry I took so long to upload the Wave Picture. It was late at night and my Internet yet again held it up while I was uploading it to Photobucket.

Nitro_The_Hedgehog said:
Very nice, Monster. But I don't like the way you made the shine on Waves goggles/glasses.

*Opens up Paint to fix the shine on Wave's goggles*

You will have to wait longer for the updated Wave now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back