Post your pics/art here!

Currently working on a Contest Entry

a_contest_entry_wip_by_flame_eliwood-d335cjs.png

*flees*

Awesome drawing, but (this is me getting all technical) doesn't it have longer antenae (shuddup) and thinner arms? Just asking. The shading is also a bit starnge for my liking.
Excellent drawing by the way.

If anything, I think I actually made the head too small.

OOook... be ready for a bunch full of art that I have on my computer. Some maybe be just plain cool or just plain.. what the heck were you thinking but hey.. I'm an artist and I expect things like that. Any way here we go, time for the spoiler tag and the a whole bunch of pictures.

003.png

004_1.png

004.png

Untitled-1_5.jpg

WIP.png

OMG.png

Ok, maybe it wasn't a whole bunch like I said before but its a lot seeing how much of a lazy drawer I am.

Last edited:
supersonicsketch.jpg

I drew this under ten minutes while I was bored in school

(Mod edit: No reason to put the same image twice, especially when it's so big)

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice pic GTF! I thought it was Werehog when it started loading the pic, but no XD I miss the lil furry guy.
Oh, by the way, why did you put it 2 times?

His right arm is longer than his left arm, and his right hand is GIGANTIC compared to the left one, especially considering that the left arm is near the camera. The shading makes no sense, either. If the light source is coming from sonic's front, why are the back spikes illuminated? Also his mouth section seems to have completely disappeared and his eyes somehow got forward making him look really weird. Plus his body joint is all kinds of messed up. And you did this in 10 mins... Spend a bit more time on the geometric shapes of his body. Seems like you spend a lot more time on shading than actual building of the body.

Wait, twice?

I actually tried adding it the first time, but it didn't show up on my screen, then I edited the post and added another link, but what the hell?

The sketch was random, so I didn't care about how it would look like, and I guess I ended up making it kind of Sonic Battle-ish, but screw it, I'm happy with it

I don't know what sonic battle has got to do with it, and I honestly don't think it looks like Battle at all.

I didn't care about how it would look like [...] but screw it, I'm happy with it
Please, don't ever, EVER say that.
I'm not berating you or anything, but whenever somebody says that, it's a sign of an artist not wanting to improve. There are many examples of this on the internet, and another one wouldn't be good.

I've readed your critique, I see what's wrong and understand it, and I will make sure to not do it again

And by Sonic Battle, I meant about how the lines are like, it's not like I had SB on mind when I was doing it, but when I look at it again, it just reminds me of SB for some reason (that's just me though)

But really, I'm happy with my deformed random Super Sonic sketch

Before I post my pic. This is a fan character and not a recolor. His name is Spirit. He is a 15 year old mouse. All he can do is freeze stuff & skate on the ice he makes. Oh, and the thing on his hand is a birthmark that is a ice crystal.
spirit_the_mouse_by_spiritdragon1995-d33fudw.png

I did this a few days back but I wasn't really finished and plus my scanner killed the quality. I could have just traced it with my tablet on Paint.Net or something but I was to lazy.

Also can anyone guess where this character is from. Hint, it starts with a T and ends in S.

I did this a few days back but I wasn't really finished and plus my scanner killed the quality. I could have just traced it with my tablet on Paint.Net or something but I was to lazy.

Also can anyone guess where this character is from. Hint, it starts with a T and ends in S.

This guy REALLY looks like Kristoph Gavin. I'm not sure why, though. Looks like his shoulders could use a bit less length, but I guess that's the point since he looks like some sort of military guy.

Hell Yeah Jade Curtiss :3. I love Tales of The Abyss.

This guy REALLY looks like Kristoph Gavin. I'm not sure why, though. Looks like his shoulders could use a bit less length, but I guess that's the point since he looks like some sort of military guy.

Now that ya mention it... He does look like Kristoph, but alot less crazy.

Hell Yeah Jade Curtiss :3. I love Tales of The Abyss.

Cooorreeeccttt, I think Jade was my favorite character on Tales of the Abyss. He's just so beast, funny, and a whole bunch of things that just make him awesome.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back