• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Super Sonic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Needs just a TAD more shading...but not too much, or it'll ruin the glowing effect.

Anyway, nice job! I'm surprised not that many people have attempted this, and good for you, thinking of it before there were 3 million remakes. Hope it's good.

playa5oz2pw0.png

I'm a bit tired right now since I stayed up all last night for Laser tag with my friend so my spriting may be off a bit right now.

Senku Niola said:
playa5oz2pw0.png

I'm a bit tired right now since I stayed up all last night for Laser tag with my friend so my spriting may be off a bit right now.

He looks too... Gold. He's supposed to be yellow, and not glow so much. Just kinda bright with a bit of glow and no mettalic effect.

I actually think he needs to be brighter. I changed my mind about the shading; I think Super Sonic should be the only SRB2 character with little to no shading at all. Lack of shading makes him look shinier, and shinier means stronger when it comes to Super Transformations.

fawfulfan said:
I actually think he needs to be brighter. I changed my mind about the shading; I think Super Sonic should be the only SRB2 character with little to no shading at all. Lack of shading makes him look shinier, and shinier means stronger when it comes to Super Transformations.

and lightier
shinier and lightier

brightsonicep8.png

There' that's as light as yellow will get in the SRB2 pallete and I used less shading to make him "glow" happy now? >_>

Why do we need another Super Sonic? Make something decent instead, there are plenty of characters that people want that haven't been done properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back