Pit of 100 tales from Super Paper Mario

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikesword221

The man with no plan.
This is where you can post
1.The farthest you got on the pit of 100 trials.
2.What you think would make a good trial.
3.Where you can post your score by adding the stuff you got defense is 90 and health items are how much health they restore with a 0 at the end aka 7 hp would be 70 points.

It's been so long since I played SPM, I can't remember the nitty gritty about items I received.

I do remember that I whooped its behind though, in both trials, all three times. I usually powerlevel in RPG's, and I did it in SPM without even realizing I was doing it; every single enemy in either Pit died in one jump by Bowser on Carrie. Plus the Emergency Rations.... yeah. I tore the Pits up.

I beat the Flipside pit, and the Flopside pit twice (for unlimited flip time for Mario). It wasn't that hard; just make a lot of shroom steaks. How do you get the coins? World 1-1. Keep doing it over and over... and you level up AND get money! Win/win situation for the win. You may want to get Piccolo first, because he can remove curses for you.

Made it to the end of flipside's pit...

...made it to about floor 90 before dieing in flopside. (Damn game and it's tempting close-to-the-end-ness... Probably should have left and kept my level -.-;)

Ash said:
I beat the Flipside pit, and the Flopside pit twice (for unlimited flip time for Mario). It wasn't that hard; just make a lot of shroom steaks. How do you get the coins? World 1-1. Keep doing it over and over... and you level up AND get money! Win/win situation for the win. You may want to get Piccolo first, because he can remove curses for you.

Actually, you could use this to get a bunch of gold medals too, if you're willing-to-play enough. Yaaay overpriced free exp!

I didnt play super paper mario. I had it but didnt think it was good because it wasn't like 1 and 2. So I watched my cousin and he beat both of them no lie. Also he beat flopside twice to get the prize because at first it said you have to beat it again in order to get the prizes.

Beat Flipside pit (Which was kinda hard, I was only Lvl 28) And got to about 40 on the flopside pit. (Which is ten times as hard.) I don't play it that much now, but maybe some day I'll finish it.

Ash said:

Shroom Steaks are a waste of cash. That's 300 coins for an item that heals you for 70 HP; you can spend 50 coins on the items necessary to make an Emergency Ration which heals you for 50 HP (in the Pits, otherwise they only heal for 10).

Also, a very smart move before the Pits is to buy a charm from Merlee in Flopside (preferably the 200 coin charm); after killing so many enemies, you'll get a random item.

Questionguy555 said:
Shadow Luigi keeps using Shroom Shakes and beats me every time.

1: Is that in the Flopside area?
2: I only beat the Flipside's Pit Of 100 Trials. Haven't tried the Flopside one yet.

Questionguy555 said:
Shadow Luigi keeps using Shroom Shakes and beats me every time.

Bring a Volt Shroom with you and all four Shadows become ridiculous easy. I usually trap them against the left corner and wail on them with Bowser on Carrie at that point.

Boss said:
1: Is that in the Flopside area?
2: I only beat the Flipside's Pit Of 100 Trials. Haven't tried the Flopside one yet.

Yes, it's in Flopside; at the very end of Flopside's Pit, you have to fight Shadow Mario, Luigi, Peach, and Bowser. Unfortunately, you have to go through the Pit twice to fight them; the first time you go through, you just have a minor conversation in the otherwise empty Floor 100.

Dude... literally and surpised and scared...level 100 and died that dragon is crazy! Lol.

A good trial would be fighting yourself...an enemy with the exact same profile as you to prove you can beat enemies with lower statistics than you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back