• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

NEW KNUCKLES WAD

good wad

• bad wad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • um no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

spaz16

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/47671222/

Here is the idea for my new wad

sorry my keyboard is broken and i cant use periods or commas

my sally sprites sucked so i decided to take a whack at a new wad instead of throwing some sprites together in three minutes

So tell me what you think :D

Edit: ALL CREDIT FOR SPRITES GOES TO SEGA OF JAPAN / USA / EUROPE.

Edit: My keyboard is fixed as of 2/21/07

Edit: Wad delayed for big california trip.

You didn't look at the feet or the rest of the sprties closely enough did you? These come from the Sonic Screen Saver. I should know as I had it once.

well i didn"t say i sprited everything

though they are from the sonic screen saver they are nice sprites

:eek: I was starting that wad (I didn't put it in editing, though), if you keep working on this you should touch up some of the sprites (e.g. The standing sprite with it's back to you, you should touch it up, the feet are in the wrong direction.), good luck on the project though.

I've seen those sprites before. They're from the STH screensaver.
How about you give some credit to the rightful owner, before you make something that's not yours?

spaz16 said:
well i didn"t say i sprited everything

though they are from the sonic screen saver they are nice sprites

spaz16 said:
ididnt make these they are from the sonic screensaver
:|

Sorry Spazzo. All credit for sprites goes to sega. I'm just making the wad. I did not mean to make it sound like I was taking credit for the whole wad. I will edit my first post to say ALL CREDIT FOR SPRITES GOES TO SEGA OF JAPAN / USA / EUROPE.

^_^
I live kinda close to the beach too. Then there's sea world, although I never go there, and have only been there once... And the zoo, rarely go there.

Anyway the knuckles looks good.

spaz16 said:
sonicfreak94 said:
spaz16 said:
sorry guys! I was in california for like a month! Expect a update soon. :wink:

I live there...

Well this looks good.

Man I'm bored. Well, glad you have the land of theme parks all to your
self. :evil:

I live in California too.Well anyways this is pretty good screen saver or not.Better than the game one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back