• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Nitro.wad

Wich ability do you think is best?

• Acid trail

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spring-like jump

• Superglide

• Bomb thok

• Sonic 3 bubble

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How about a striped coloration? Nobody has every done stripes throughout the body, at least that I am aware of.

I don't want anything like that. Just one color would be nice for him. I just want to change the green with something like gold or darkblue.

Eh, I like the gold a little bit, but then again I like the darkred too, but green would be less work.
EDIT: I could probably use somebodys fancharacter for nitro's friend. If you want your's to be his friend just PM me and I'll let you know if they will.

I'll make him drak red or gold. I'm thinking gold because dark red is JTE's color.

I am going to make him gold then. Now i just need to find the ability and finished making him.

I may use the ninjavanish if Flame lets me but if not I'll use the bubble. I do need someone that can make levels still. I may just do something like sms and make everything except the levels if I don't find anyone.

It's obviously being editted. I'll wait till you make the small the changes t o my sprite then ill make the other angles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back