A SRB2 Forum comic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone here who goes to SWS2B, which is, IMO, the best internet community online, will know SWCTB, the online webcartoon/comic.

I'd give something like that a shot with Flash as long as I could be allowed...

There would obviously be making fun of everyone, myself included, as per usual, but man, I'd give it a shot if people wouldn't go all emo on me...

For example:

Character list and how they would appear:

Mystic-communist gender-confused leader.
SSNTails-An overworked social security working Zim who can never find the time to do all the things he wants to do
Shuffle-an example comic for him, would be, for example, his frusturation with 3D models, in which he goes into lots of 3D games destroying all the models on a total rampage.
Lostgame-an example comic for me would be for instance making fun of my Mac addiction...

Work on stereotypes that are mentioned a lot and clearly are present in the forums that lots of people mention.

n00bs is impersonal-every forum has a deal like that, every forum has to deal with n00bs. Now, using a specific n00b, mentioning the name and posts he made, is a lot funnier.

If anyone has heard the "Lostgame mac song" you'll know what I mean. :P

Anyways, there's my two cents. If there's enough demand, I'll do it.

i know im late (i was banned) but...i make a "Fan" Comic^^
it have now....4 sites from ...10??? i dont know but it is so cool^^
look infos in my sig link^^
W.A.

Lostgame said:
Anyone here who goes to SWS2B, which is, IMO, the best internet community online, will know SWCTB, the online webcartoon/comic.

There would obviously be making fun of everyone, myself included, as per usual, but man, I'd give it a shot if people wouldn't go all emo on me...

For example:

SSNTails-An overworked social security working Zim who can never find the time to do all the things he wants to do
Shuffle-an example comic for him, would be, for example, his frusturation with 3D models, in which he goes into lots of 3D games destroying all the models on a total rampage.
Lostgame-an example comic for me would be for instance making fun of my Mac addiction...

Work on stereotypes that are mentioned a lot and clearly are present in the forums that lots of people mention.

n00bs is impersonal-every forum has a deal like that, every forum has to deal with n00bs. Now, using a specific n00b, mentioning the name and posts he made, is a lot funnier.

...I go to SWS2B! Registration is disabled though. :/ And I know HEAPS about S2B.

Lostgame said:

For example:

Yeah, that's a pretty good list. Though SSN isn't as overworked as some people I know (you've never heard of them chances are), that's still a pretty good list.

So SSN should be a Zim alien, Mystic... I'm not sure if that would work with him since most users knows he's a male, hotdog003 maybe a walking hotdog! Shuffle and Lostgame I'll take a look at the avi's.

and nOObs...
We have a good list of them!

and lost you don't have an avi so what would you look like in the comic?

If I appeared I could be the guy who's constantly trying to make a WAD and it always comes out crap... Or better yet, it always comes out as a bananaphone.

I think if Lostgame sings a Mac song, FoxBlitzz should come in and smash his face in with a hammer. ^_~

Well, I got to wait for someone before it gets up. Seems he may be helping.

Update:

Well it seems Lostgame just graced my presence and he is intrested in working on this comic. If he does he will draw it, help with the plot, and hopfully teach some neat tricks. We have a few more thing to discuss and hopefuly something else may happen. But stay tuned seems things of great intrest will happen.

RyanHedge said:
So SSN should be a Zim alien, Mystic... I'm not sure if that would work with him since most users knows he's a male, hotdog003 maybe a walking hotdog! Shuffle and Lostgame I'll take a look at the avi's.

and nOObs...
We have a good list of them!

and lost you don't have an avi so what would you look like in the comic?

If I'm ever used in this, I'd congratulate you for matching my avatar.

Unless of course you do something like use an actual high hat.

cymbal.jpg

Well the comic cast is pretty much everyone on this forum. It will take time for everyone to show up.. Plus since lost will hand draw it patience is necessary!

So please don't bug about being in the comic, becuase if you are a active member on the forum you should be in it. Since I'm only scripting so far... Hope to help draw someday we have to give time for Lostgame to draw the comic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back