A SRB2 Forum comic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The question is do you guys like the comic. The grammar is something that always can be fixed with ease but the plot and spriting is harder...

Oy! This is the best way to make a comic make a sript first than the actul image itself afterwards. Heck if you want to see a comic be me and my friends just type in the address without the ertra stuff and look for TCH at the menu bar... I just need to know if this plot is good....

I'll spell it out for you guys.... Don't hate for this Mystic.....

URL removed. If you knew it was against the rules, why did you do it?

Go there to see a comic that myu frinds and I've done it's in TCH part on the menu....Look what I done man I could get suspended for this...-_-

Gee I wonder.... Could it be it's agianst the rules, maybe I don't know...cough "Sarcasme" cough
So if you want to see a comic just post what the plot needs. I know my grammars bad and spelling is to but I have friends that help me with that part..

Frame 4 is after the mallet hits. It sappose to show that the 3 characters are in shock from seeing a 100 tons mallet come out of nowhere and hit a bunch of nOObs... At this piont I pop out of the side of the panel saying I see you found my contols for the satelite of doom witch was what controlled the mallet attack. What is is truobling you?

And I won't realese the comic until I get more feedback from the cummiunty since it's based of it's happenings.

RyanHedge said:
Frame 4 is after the mallet hits. It sappose to show that the 3 characters are in shock from seeing a 100 tons mallet come out of nowhere and hit a bunch of nOObs... At this piont I pop out of the side of the panel saying I see you found my contols for the satelite of doom witch was what controlled the mallet attack. What is is truobling you?

And I won't realese the comic until I get more feedback from the cummiunty since it's based of it's happenings.
Oh, controls for a sattelite of doom. The way it's worded it sounds like sattelite of controls for the game Doom.

I'll fix that right of the bat! Pulls up script....

There you go! It should have the wording down a little better.

well since I can't get anymore feedback on the plot... How do you think SSN, Mystic, and Hotdog should look? I was planning a basic Tails make for SSN but this is your chance to help shape their on line look. I would mind hearing from the actual people too. This will be the last bit before I make the comic so hurry or I'll just use what I want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back