• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Knuckles!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SSNTails

What part of 'RETIRED' don't you understand?
Haha, madeja click. Sort of. I did some sketching on the plane ride home the other day.

chuckles.png

You probably won't see this as a sprite for a good while.

:o

WINWINWINWIN.

:D AWESOME!
You should of posted actual sprites, cause I bet an angry mob is gunna form and stalk you until you make em :P

How do your sprites work, exactly? Are those sketches just a rough draft, or do you plan on actually using those for the sprites?

Oh, and nice work.

Ritz said:
How do your sprites work, exactly? Are those sketches just a rough draft, or do you plan on actually using those for the sprites?

I'll draw them in pencil, making sure the proportions are consistent with all of the drawings, etc. and then go over them in ink. Then I scan them in and color them and shrink them.

Now if you could only do that about 150 times, really quick, you would make this man very happy. =P

Nice drawings, AJ :D Hope they make it into SRB2.

You wish... SSNTails' only plans on finishing the stuff that needs finishing, not adding and/or creating stuff for glitches that make the game easier.

Yeah. You all know I'm the one who wastes all his time half-making things that didn't need to be made in the first place.

SSNTails said:
Haha, madeja click. Sort of. I did some sketching on the plane ride home the other day.

chuckles.png

You probably won't see this as a sprite for a good while.

Over a plane you made these,wow your sketches are very very good,i'd try to do this but...i'm to plain lazy...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back