• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Power Ranger.wad(in the making)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm am making a wad of the red power ranger at the request of anonymous person and i have some of it done here is a link to the front stand spite:

playa1qu1.png

I doubt it was a request, considering this is one of the first posts I've ever seen of you actually creating something.

I was just about to say that. I'm quite surprised that he hasn't posted a reply yet, considering he was on the message board some time ago.

Spazzo said:
I was just about to say that. I'm quite surprised that he hasn't posted a reply yet, considering he was on the message board some time ago.

Honestly, everybody's covered it; there's not much for me to say.

Other than the fact that this WAD makes it look like Jason could decapitate someone with a single roundhouse kick using those Mega Man boots.

Looking good there, is this your first wad?, if so, nice job at the moment.

As Draykon said, it needs shading, and it will look better.

I don't mind you using my naruto character. :wink: your going to have to highres that like I did with naruto. But bring his shoulders down some.

his shirt is on backwards. all of the Power Rangers (Dino through Ninja) had 3 daimons in front and 2 in back.

There are two diamonds that somewhat rap-around his shoulders, and then one in the center (they are all connecting). And the mouth lining isn't as wide as it looks, it should be 2 black dots less on each side. Legs sorta look like those of MegaMan, not shabby though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back