• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Eggman's Battle Arena Beta 1.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fish hook

http://www.sendspace.com/file/29fhjz
Beta 1.5 is out!
I thought hard for this one. The reason I wasn;t uploading anything was because I was learning more about SRB2 DoomBuilder. Screenies coming around Beta 0.5.
This will run in 1 player but the finished version will be used in multiplayer.
(This used to be Eggmans Fighting zone btw)
Screenies for those that want them!

srb20003ku4.png

srb20010yk4.png

srb20022ht3.png

(the red wall doesn't appear in software/the default mode)

I've finaly desided to discontinue this wad. Instead, I'm making a joke mod, Sonic: Revenge of the toast.

I'm not good at explaning so don't think I'm being to draft.
Hmm.....this is harder than I thought.... its (or will be) a multiplayer level. There are 2 safe bodies of water and one that once you fall in, you can't get get out. Near this there is a death pit with a secret way to a stash of items, but take a wrong move and you die. Oh, and there are ment to be secret walls but they're red for some reason....thats about all I can explain.

Hello,

For some reason, I can not load the wad into srb2. I think the wad name is invalid.
I changed the name to eggmansfightingzone.wad and it works. I advise you to do the same thing ! :)

Testing now...

-----

Ok, It looks like a early beta test, the map is missing the thok barrier.
But there are not enough things to say something really useful for you... I'll just wait and see !

Don't worry, I'm working n this very fast, pics will be up buy wednesday.

And there is a thok barrier, it just doesn't want to work that well.

Only my mums pc can use the net and all my srb2 stuff is on my laptop. I get 2 hours on the net every other day, so I'll get the screenies tomoro and...wait, I can post them tomorow, I still have 30 mins from saturday!... nope, my parents won't believe me. So I'll post them on wednesday. I thinks you alls can be patent.
Pics and a new download is up

Seeing as no one seems to like this, I have 2 options.
1) Stop working on this, give up as a level wadder and fall into deeper depresion.
2) Get ideas from you guys and improve on this.
I prefer the 1st option, but that might change.

Or 3) Give up on this and try another level. No one wants beginner level designers to give up, just read the Level Design 101 and follow it, listen to Constructive Critisism, and you'll be a great level designer soon enough.

I did. Its just that no one has replyed to it fo a while so I thought no one liked it.
BTW this is my 16th level made and 2nd to be put up on the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back