DMSC? Bah! Thats old news!...wait....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zeshiro said:
Ok I got some. See previous post first. You could make some platforms so that you can pass through from underneath them (again more like smash). I think the ranking system needs a few kinks too. :| . If you could program an extra menu to come up allowing level select that would be good too. I mean like using CEHCO and having someone scroll through. It makes things easier. That's it for now...other than that: keep up the good work! :D

-edit- And maybe a ranking system with funny rank names. Example: "Cheap Shot" for someone who rings people out frequently...or..."Pinball" For someone who gets knocked around alot.

Can you program all that?
Cause, thats all we need, and we can do all of it.
:mrgreen:

Soccerku said:
Hey Soccerku here!

Starting to wad for DMSC and I really got the hang of it! Keep tuned for more updates!
Is that so? Good work! I cant wait to see what evil plans you conjure up!

fox.dx2 said:
There's still a problem with the 2p camera...
That's 'cus I broke 2p mode and didn't bother to fix it ^_~.
Really, if I knew how to turn off the second screen, I would have.. there's no reason for it.

Can someone please release a version with no ASM code? Until I get my computer's problems squared away, I won't be able to run any SRB2 executable that uses ASM for some reason (sigsegv upon launch).

What's ASM? o.o
I know a friend that gets sigsegv upon launch.. maybe I could get him a version that doesn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back