2 of the best and 2 of the worst cartoons you have ever seen

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterKade

in case your wondering, my best is Sonic Underground and Sonic X. the worst one-- well, I actually have many that suck. Billy and Mandy, Foster's home for imaginary friends, etc.

Does Anime count? If it does, my best are Rozen Maiden, and of course, iNVADER ZiM. Two worst are South park, and Family guy.

Chao Freak 1 said:
Does Anime count? If it does, my best are Rozen Maiden, and of course, iNVADER ZiM. Two worst are South park, and Family guy.

Stop getting things backwards.

Chao Freak 1 said:
NOOO! NOT SP!?!

My too best would have to be South Park and Lucky Star (It's Japanesse!) and worst would have to be Sonic X and um... Family Guy

My favourites would have to be Fullmetal Alchemist and Bleach. Why? I do not know. I just like 'em.

Worst would be.. well... Batfink and Dragonball Z.

Batfink is just so damn cheesy. "I might be tired out, but you're all tired in!" (This is where the villain drops a ton of car tyres over Batfink and that dumb-as-hell sidekick guy). Tonnes of puns like this, and they're so damn predictable. Then there is the TERRIBLE voice acting, and the "My wings are like a shield of steel!" *Insert and my fist is like a fist of mist*

Oh god, I should've broken that TV when I had the chance.

Now, Dragonball Z... probably due to the "omg i can destroyz planets by mastearbatin". Ok, not really, but the power of the characters was ridiculous. It stopped being any good after the destruction of Namek... and also, it just wasn't as funny as Dragonball. (Which remains one of my favourites)

Joeyl10 said:
and Lucky Star (It's Japanesse!)

You've just shown that you know what a bandwagon is! Good job! Now do you know what it means to think outside the box? Hint: It means not blindly following fads.

"Hey, it's Japanese! It's automatically good! I want to learn Japanese and move to Japan! Oh my god, that person said 'death' a whole bunch! That's funny!"

No, no, no, no, NO! You are not Japanese! Stop trying to act like it!

The Good ones: Ed, Edd n' Eddy and Fairly Odd Parents.
The Worst ones: As Told by Ginger and Megas XLR.
The Average ones: Spongebob Squarepants and Sonic Underground

The reasons I hate the worst ones are:
ATBG - It sorta bores me.
MXLR - I started hating it after I saw that Sonic parody.

ree-c said:
Now, Dragonball Z... probably due to the "omg i can destroyz planets by mastearbatin". Ok, not really, but the power of the characters was ridiculous. It stopped being any good after the destruction of Namek... and also, it just wasn't as funny as Dragonball. (Which remains one of my favourites)
I was drinking a smoothie while I read that... need I say more?

Best would be Fullmetal Alchemist and South Park. The former for a really well-thought-out plot concerning an extremely unique premise, and for actually coming to an END instead of dragging itself on and on forever. The latter for being quite possibly one of the funniest shows on television, period.

Worst would be... I'm not really sure, actually. I don't watch enough cartoons to form an opinion. :|

Best: Ed Edd 'n' Eddy, and Invader Zim
The worst: That stupid Family guy and South Park.

EEnE is awesome, and I don't see why there are people that hate it. It's classic.
Invader Zim is just cool, plain and simple.
Family Guy and South Park are just dumb. They make no sense and just SUCK.[/quote]

No contest for me for my 2 favorite cartoons. Easily Freakaziod and Earthworm Jim. Both of those shows had a strange sense of humor that I loved. The cartoons of the 90's in general had a good quality in them.

For 2 of the worst cartoon shows ever, its a bit hard for me to narrow it down. I would say Pokemans (misspelling intended) for one of them. That show has horrible animation, its really lazily done, and the voices from the dub version is really bad.

The second one would be ..uh that cartoon on Star Wars Holiday Special (1978). Being a fan of Rifftrax, I saw this horrid special all the way through, and let me say that the entire thing by its self is unwatchable. If you had the guts to get to all the way to the cartoon part, you would see how horrible the animation was. Even though it was really bad cartoon, it was actually the best part of the special. I might be a bit too hard on it, being I had to watch the parts that came before it to see the cartoon, but I still think it was quite bad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mnc4XkTTWVk <- here is the Star Wars cartoon from the holiday special "friend"

Best are:
Invader Zim, South Park and The Simpsons

Worst are:
Sonic X, Sonic underground and Family guy. Just annoying.

My favorites would be Bleach and Death Note. Why? Because Bleach is just plain awesome and I admire the originality of Death Note. I mean it seems so well thought out and all the mental conflicts between the characters. It seems like it was made by someone incredibly smart. The two I hate are Naruto and The Tim and Eric Show thing. That show is so damn annoying, the only reason I hate Adult swim. The commercials make it look like its all funny and mess but I watched it once and its just plain random. Random can be good at times but too much of it is a bad thing.

To the person who posted this topic:
Billy and mandy does not suck and invader zim rocks.
But the bad ones are....Family guy and southpark.

hyperson said:
To the person who posted this topic:
Billy and mandy does not suck and invader zim rocks.
But the bad ones are....Family guy and southpark.

Same thing, but vice versa.

Seems everybody dislikes Family Guy...

Why so? It looks better than South Park, and has the same style of humor, and yet most of you like South Park.

Let me guess you got bored because there was nothing else to watch you watched it and...WAIT the ENTIRE 2 season butt they all ways go 1 2 1 2 2 1 1 1 1 2 2 2 1 2 2 2 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back