Gem Fighter/ Rumble Fighter

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a Korean/ American game. Pretty much like a Online Beat-em-up. You can either get a American version and understand every word they are saying, or you can get the Korean version. The American version would be easier to get by just searching Rumble Fighter up on Google. But Gem Fighter is a more developed version, but it takes like a month to get. Why? Because you have to find a KSSN, which is like impossible to find now. But this game usually keeps you playing for a long time, updates every week or so.

Brief Overview: Beat-em-up. There are classes that you can choose and each one has its own unique strengthes and weaknesses. Striker (Usual fighting type character. Has good strength.) Soul Fighter ( Fastest class.) Alchemist (Has the best defense out of all the classes) Elementalist (The usual wizardry type character.)

Exocores: In the middle of the game you can transform into your classes unique "Exocore" which can do many things depending on what kind of class you have. Strikers have an exocore that gives them better strength, and more abilities such as a ground punch that come in handy in many situations. Soul Fighters have some kind of wolf thing that gives them the power to confuse enemies. There are many more but I am not going to go in to much more detail.

Item Shop: Allows you to buy items with the money you earn during a match. This money is called Carats. There are also Astros, which you have to use a credit card or Walgreens to buy. The items you buy at the Shop can be Clothing, Exocores, Fighting Styles, Accesories, and many more.

There is much more in this game than what I have explained. But anyway just search up Rumble Fighter in Google, you should find it after that. All you have to do is make an account and download the game.

BTW: My account name is SonowHakura up there, just send me a friend request and I will try to get you some items to help you out if you are just starting out.

Oh and one more thing. This games uses a P2P server, which if you dont know, means Random lag from some players. Other than that this game is fine. Enjoy.

A KSSN is a Korean Social Security Number. It is hard as hell to get. From what I have heard it takes around 2 days to even find. And that was a month ago. By now it should take like 9 days at a minimum.

For those of you who dont know how a KSSN works, it is someones Social Security Number in Korea, it is required to play most Korean games. But the problem is that the same KSSN cannot be used more than once, which means that the more people find a KSSN, the less chance you have of getting one. So unless you have ALOT of time on your hands, I suggest just sticking with Rumble Fighter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back