Status
Not open for further replies.
He means he might get the GCN AR and use it on the Wii. Be careful not to lose the card that comes with it, though. A normal memory card won't work anymore with the Wii.

Well, it's a memory card made for AR. So I would, yes.

Here's Something I Do Before I Take My AR To A Friend's House. Simply Copy The AR Data ( From The Memory Card Screen ) And Move It To Another Memory Card.

SA2:B can allow you to play any character in any level, and Knux having actual running levels is awesome.

SSBM: debug mode, play as Giga Bowser, and six player melee.
Soul Calibur 2 weapon and move list swap codes.
Loz: the Wind Waker mega jump and beta maps codes.

They don't. It was just implemented for Battlefield.

Too many fun things to do with a Action Replay. However, don't use the cheats to finish the game if you haven't done so before. It'll ruin the fun.

Anyways, think of the things you can do!

Wind Waker: Fly anywhere with Deku Leaf, and have fun control(means you can ascend too!), and fly faster than boat can sail! Also, superfast running/swimming, endless swimming, diving, and the main moonjump, that also works with Deku Leaf to let you ascend.

Metroid Prime 1/2: Moonjump, rapid missiles, rapid power bombs, endless ammo, rapid beam combos. no need to charge your beam, all kinds of 1P exclusive moves for multiplayer(such as screw attack and beam combos)

Mario Sunshine: Superspeed run, DX-long spinjump, moonjump, Yoshi swimming, running underwater, wall run, surf anywhere, being Shadow Mario, Mario-recolored to be Luigi, and having green Yoshi.

SADX: Endless maxspeed boost move(See, this is how fast I want a Sonic game to be), moonjump, Super Sonic anywhere, Metal Sonic anywhere, Shadow-like Sonic, any character in any level, and run on any wall.

SA2B: Endless maxspeed boost move(YAHOO!), any character in any level(including multiplayer characters), Super Sonic and Super Shadow anywhere, moonjump, and fake-Super Sonic.

Super Smash Bros Melee: Too...many...awesome things. Rapid charge beam, ANY level(including 1P and test levels), debug menu, 6 man melee, ANY character(Including Master hand and Giga Bowser), hidden gamemodes, extra moves and abilities for characters, move swap, Ganondorf w/sword, oh my god, I can think of waaaay too many things!

Well, there many more of em, but I'm too lazy to say what they all have in store for you.

tard_wow.gif
And where do I get one of those?

Mine works fine on the Wii. Always copy your data before taking it somewhere or lending it to someone. I allowed a friend to borrow it, and they lost the memory card. As long as you have the save data on any memory card, then it will work fine.

camo man said:
Shu said:
Note: Some of the codes SMS mentioned are for the PAL versions and have yet to been ported to the North American versions.
Which codes don't for the North American versions?

Actually, America has most codes, not PAL. There are very few PAL exclusive codes. Lucky american bastards.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back