Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Both

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cue

ALAM STOP BREAKING THE S
Pretty self explanatory if you ask me...

Also, what are you opinions on how stuff made especially for left handed people is generally more expensive that right handed stuff, how there's less of it when you need it most, etc etc.

My school barely has any left handed scissors.

I use my right hand for writing, drawing, ect... Except throwing for some reason, I throw with my left hand...

I used to be able to use both. But now, I'm stuck with my right hand. My left one is sloppy and useless. :|

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
I use my right hand for writing, drawing, ect... Except throwing for some reason, I throw with my left hand...

Me too!

I write with my right hand, but throw and catch with my left hand. :|

Left out a "One of my hands is cut off" option, there.

Anyways, right handed. NO, MY LEFT HAND IS NOT CUT OFF. Always have been, always will be.

Completely right handed. Using my left hand for anything besides supporting what my right hand does feels entirely awkward.

Left handed. I should try using my right hand more, just for the point of practicing ambidexterity.

Half-assed ambidexterity. I write with my right, and everything else I do (from using utensils to....uh....doing a certain unsayable task. ^_~) is with my left.

Well, i have never been able to use the left hand very well. Possibly due to my Dyspraxia but oh well.

I do everything i can with the right hand except for typing obviously, whom is done with both.

Right handed. I occasionally use my left hand to move the mouse, sometimes. Which turns out as pretty awkward, as it's on my right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back