Yugioh Anime #3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gemini Spark

The EX version
Well, the latest Yugioh anime, Yugioh 5D's, premiered its dub version a few weeks ago. I've watched a few episodes, and it seems pretty cool, what with the whole turbo dueling aspect. The TCG responded with new rules and Synchro monsters.

Some of you must be interested in this; if so, discussion goes here.

What???

What exactly is Yu Gi Oh 5 Ds???
You can get cards an there is a show, but what is it???
I heard there are synchro monsters or something, but I have no real idea.
I'm a major Yu Gi Oh fan, and you please tell me what this new Yu Gi Oh is about???

Click this text to learn more. Anyone notice how the cop's name was "Ushio"? That is the name of a bully Yugi defeated in Season 0 of the original series by transforming into Atem for the first time. Yugi might not be gone just yet!

(This user has only seen the original Japanese first episode. Names may have changed for the English dub.)

Stopped being interested in YGO anime ages ago. Lost interest in the card game about 2 years ago.

I think the only reason I watched the anime was to see a bunch of college-age students stressing about some cards.

Wait.

Chaos Knux said:
Anyone notice how the cop's name was "Ushio"? That is the name of a bully Yugi defeated in Season 0 of the original series by transforming into Atem for the first time.

That dude even looks like the original bully. Yusei won turbo duels against him twice. I doubt we'll see the guy again; he was reportedly demoted back to a traffic cop.

Lightning_The_Hedghog said:
YUGIOH LOST IT'S AWESOME AFTER SEASON #1

CAPS LOCK LOST ITS AWESOME AFTER SEASON 1. Seriously though, don't type with all capital letters in your posts, or administrative action will be taken.

Im not sure whats surprises me more. the fact that the show is still going on or the fact that 4kids did a good dub

A Turbo Duel (Riding Duel in the Japanese anime) is a type of Dueling performed using "Duel Runner" motorcycles in Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's (in the Japanese version as "D-Wheels").

You're kidding, right?

In any case, only Season Zero was good. References to teenage prostitution, Yugi's grandpa being perverted, people being mentally troubled by an evil spirit, and Honda getting crushed under a block during one of Kaiba's tortuous games? Sounds like fun to me.

also it spawned the line "screw the rules i have green hair" so its awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back