Marine Wad coing soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hypershadow96

Deffinately FOE.
I Have started a marine wad but I have 2 problems...
1. I dont know what Marine does (special abiltiy)
2. I need help with sprites
This is not a request
I just need some help and your ideas!!! ^_^
If any one wants to help its up to you!
Ive already read the wiki and it dosnet help one bit!!! XD
I hope i can figure out wad editor....

I'm only gonna say one thing since this topic might get disliked for it sounding like a request, but for Marine's ability I would say use the swim ability since I think I remember reading somewhere that she's a good swimmer or something like that since she likes being out on the open water. The only thing is I am not sure if I am right or not since I've never played SRA.

I've played SRA. She does like adventure alot and is not a playable character. The swim ablity does sould like a good choice though. byt the way how do the sprites that you do have look so far?

He's not saying, "ololololol zomg im creting char wad that pwn j00 but i no strted yet so no pics," he's saying, "I need help, [insert problem here]."

Sorry, I thought this was in editing. I was in editing for about an hour, and somehow didn't realise I switched to Editing Help.

SRA

I have played SRA. I just need to get all the Sol and Chaos emeralds to beat it. Marine should probably have Swimming and make the Swimming sprites be a boat or Make her glide with her tears. I dont really know but I want this to help.

Thank You all for the ideas Im probably gonna need help....
This willl be my first wad....
Im geting farther on the sprites..
i Just cant get it RIGHT >:(

Kaysakado said:
He's not saying, "ololololol zomg im creting char wad that pwn j00 but i no strted yet so no pics," he's saying, "I need help, [insert problem here]."
Thank YOu Kaysakado
You are Actually right!
I Do need a bit of help

HYPERKNUX said:
Sky Ninja said:
A better question is, do you even have sprites?

And another thing you should add, do you even have the proof that the project is being done?
Now Listen you....
It is being done
I JUST BARLY KNOW HOW TO MAKE A WAD YOU IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!
IT'S MY FIRST!!!!!!!!! XP
EDIT: Im sorry I usually never do that
Only when im really mad..
Sorry HYPERKNUX

on Edge said:
hypershadow96 said:
This is not a request.
Code:
Editing Help
Already covered, HYPERKNUX. You don't need proof for here. It's a simple request for information on what Marine should have as an ability and help with sprites, not (as far as I can tell) help spriting this character

Warpshade said:
on Edge said:
hypershadow96 said:
This is not a request.
Code:
Editing Help
Already covered, HYPERKNUX. You don't need proof for here. It's a simple request for information on what Marine should have as an ability and help with sprites, not (as far as I can tell) help spriting this character
THANK you!
i just need a bit of help with the sprites because my XWE is being REALLY screwy....

hypershadow96 said:
HYPERKNUX said:
Sky Ninja said:

And another thing you should add, do you even have the proof that the project is being done?
Now Listen you....
It is being done
Sorry HYPERKNUX

I'd be a little careful what you say in your post if I were you, something might happen around the corner. But most people want to know if any proof is there e.g. a picture of a sprite or something, or people are not going to believe you.

HYPERKNUX said:
hypershadow96 said:
HYPERKNUX said:
Sky Ninja said:

Now Listen you....
It is being done
Sorry HYPERKNUX

I'd be a little careful what you say in your post if I were you, something might happen around the corner. But most people want to know if any proof is there e.g. a picture of a sprite or something, or people are not going to believe you.
Heres your proof...
ITS BEING WOrKed ON!!!!!
I JUST CANT GET THE SPRITES RIGHT!! >:/
sorry...

OK this is weird no one is posting its been a long time...
Sprite 1 32%
EDIT: man my XWE is messing up SSSOOOO BAD!
Delayed until asked....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back