Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Time/Darkness Versions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gemini Spark

The EX version
All right, since Armonte FAILED in the creation of this topic, I have made one that won't get in trouble. So... do some discussion here about the sequel to Pokemon Mystery Dungeon....your char, your partner, whatever. I got Totodile as my Pokemon, then I chose Chimchar as my partner. Right now, I even have a Buneary that's only a few levels behind my partner and me. And I am preparing to go to Crystal Cave. Man, those sandstorms in the last two were scary. All thanks to Hippopotas in the last dungeon.

EDIT: I have beaten the first storyline, and I have Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf, Phione, and Regice. And you can add Dialga, Palkia, Manaphy, and Cresselia to the list. *Spoiler*Legendaries are recruited after the ending, and the ones I have except Regice take at the most one. I got Regice after two tries.

Oh yeah, I got two of the seven treasures, now I'm trying to get Articuno and Mew.

You know how some legendaries can be found inside dungeons when you have a specific item. One such is Zapdos. It's easy enough to get to, but I must have battled it 20 times, and I haven't recruited it yet.

My original post said:
I became a Torchic and chose Turtwig as my partner. Both I and my partner have evolved fully into Blaziken and Torterra and I've recently started training a Dragonair and a Sealeo which will eventually evolve into a Dragonite and a Walrein. I've completed the story before the credits and the story after the credits too.

EDIT: My Dragonair and Sealeo have evolved into Dragonite and Walrein. Why hasn't anyone posted here except us? Should I bump this topic by deleting this post and reposting it?

EDIT: This topic's still on the first page of Video Games, so I decided not to bump it by reposting yet. Also, I've recruited the three Regis too, as well as Regigigas, I've also by luck recruited Suicune. I've recruited Groudon, Heatran, Mew, Giratina and Articuno from their dungeons, next I'll be recruiting Kyogre and Rayquazza, as well as getting their treasures.

EDIT: I tried recruiting Zapdos, and successfully recruited it on my first try.

EDIT: I've recruited Kyogre, next up Rayquazza.

Delete and repost: I've just recruited Rayquazza, now I have all of the 7 secret treasures as well as the guardians of the seven treasures. The long dungeons are quite good places to get Poké in. Right now I'm a Blaziken, level 78, my partner, Torterra is level 77, Dragonite is level 64 and Walrein is level 65.

Edit: I've recently gotten Time version and in that version, I'm a Charmander and my partner's a Pikachu and I'm at the point of the game at which Dusknoir first appears.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back