• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Evil's Dastardly and Deplorable Kart Pack!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrTapeworm

Midnight Abyss did nothing wrong
Sonic Team Junior
Kart Krew™️
An SRB2Kart level pack. Not much to say about this. So here are some screenshots!

2dt7zlx.png

First track in the Larva Cup, Skyway Facilis. It has no pits or anything like that, being the first track and all.

30iglxz.png

The springs are actually for decoration, a zoom tube does all the work!

2gumurp.png

A short obstacle course before the end, plus an extra item box.

2w1xu6v.png

Second track in the Larva Cup, Caenum Creek. It's a swamp. Bloooorp.

kw4gk.png

Self-explanatory. Also, it's not finished.

There will be more screenshots shown in time, when I get more of these tracks done...so stay tuned!

WHAT IS MY LUSH LAKE DOING IN HERE.

Jk, anyway, this looks great. But I hate automation. Can't you make it to where if you miss the springs in the first course you go under to an alternate path?

So, someone other than me (and D00D, technically) is making a level pack for SRB2 Kart? That's nice. They look nice and well decorated.

I hope yours doesn't completely outshine mine. =p

Can't you make it to where if you miss the springs in the first course you go under to an alternate path?
Yeah, that would be pretty cool.

From what I can see though, this looks good so far. Looking forward to more of your progress man!

The levels appear to look pretty nice! But how will they play through? We will have to find out.

Of course, it's just screen shots and nothing playable yet. But by the looks of these screen shots, it looks like quite a few level obstacles. Looks like some relatively easy levels otherwise.

Also, hooray for another Waluigi fan!

So, someone other than me (and D00D, technically) is making a level pack for SRB2 Kart? That's nice. They look nice and well decorated.

I hope yours doesn't completely outshine mine. =p
I'm making a level pack also.
And, I agree with most everyone here. It looks nice and playable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back