KINGDOM HEARTS FANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
DNAngel244 said:
i just wanted to see how many kingdom hearts fans there are on the board i luv the game lmao ^^
You're on the wrong message board.

DNAngel244 said:
I just wanted to see how many Kingdom Hearts fans there are on the board. Personally, I love the game. ^^
And with a quick fix, you're now on the right message board. I'd clean up my grammar if I were you. Furthermore, why are you throwing a LMAO at your own non-comedic text?

As for me. I recently picked up a pre-owned Kingdom Hearts, and then I got Brawl, so I haven't played Kingdom Hearts in ages. I only just beat Deep Jungle, last time I played.

I'm a pretty big Kingdom Hearts fan. I have KH2 and chain of memories, and I'm borrowing the first one. Also I'm going to get Birth by Sleep and 358/2 days. Yeah I've played them a lot. If you want to know, here's my progress:

Kingdom Hearts 1: level 70 something. Still working on Ice Titan, Phantom, the guy in Agrabah, and Sephiroth.
Chain of Memories: Sora is lvl 99 and I beat his story. Riku is level 30 some and I beat his story.
Kingdom Hearts 2: Level 99, lvl 7 in all forms, beat everything except hades paradox cup.

I have only played the second one and I liked it a lot, but it isnt in my top 10 games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back