Mlooksens?

Status
Not open for further replies.

That2rb2DUDE

Pro Splatoon 2 Player
I said this in the 2.1 news thread but it wasn't answered.

"Can I ask why Mlooksens was removed?

Cause I'm finding aiming to be very slippery when moving my mouse up and down. I use to have my mousesens at 44 and mlooksens at 23 because that's what I was use to and having them merge together is now just makes it a lot harder to aim."

I second this motion to bring back mlooksens.

It's been really hard to control my aim, since I like having my mlooksens and mousesens the same...
But now they aren't and it's completely different and harder to aim.

EDIT:
No wait I had my mlooksens and mousesens different, not the same.

Last edited:
They were two separate sensitivity options for a single thing, were they not? They both pretty much did the exact same thing with one applying to mlook only. The old system was confusing and really a pain for me to properly adjust to. The new system makes it closer to other games where you should only need to configure one sensitivity setting so I say it's fine as is.

The old system was confusing and really a pain for me to properly adjust to.

How was it confusing? One bar affected movement left and right and the other affected movement up and down it was pretty simple if you ask me.

Me personally I don't want to have to look up and down extremely fast cause its uncomfortable. Now you could say "well how about you just slow down your mouse sensitivity?" However, then when I'd look left and right it would be far to slow to what I'm generally use to in this game.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back